1 800 222 6872

The Bach You Love

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Orchestral Suite no 3 in D major, BWV 1068 :: Air on A F String
  • Running Time: 5 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 1, BWV 846-869 :: Prelude
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 7 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Harpsichord in F minor, BWV 1056 :: Largo
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1738

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 :: Vivace [excerpt]
  • Running Time: 2 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 :: Adagio [excerpt]
  • Running Time: 3 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1730-1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 147, "Herz und Mund und Tat und Leben" BWV 147 :: Jesu Joy of Man's Desiring
  • Running Time: 3 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 07/02/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050 :: 1st Movement
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Two-Part Invention no 8 in F major, BWV 779
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Flute and Harpsichord in B minor, BWV 1030 :: Suite no 2 in B Minor for Flute & Strings
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1736-1737

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Concerto for Violin in D minor, BWV 1052 :: Allegro
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1730

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166) :: Wachet Auf
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata, Adagio and Fugue in C major, BWV 564 :: Adagio
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565 :: Toccata in D
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708