1 800 222 6872

J.S. Bach: Cantatas Vol 8 / Koopman

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 65, "Sie werden aus Saba alle kommen" BWV 65
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 89, "Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim" BWV 89
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 60, "O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort" BWV 60
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 83, "Erfreute Zeit im neuen Bunde" BWV 83
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 34, "O ewiges Feuer, O Ursprung der Liebe," BWV 34
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 46, "Schauet doch und sehet, ob irgend ein Schmerz sei" BWV 46
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 64, "Sehet, welch eine Liebe" BWV 64
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 167, "Ihr Menschen, rühmet Gottes Liebe" BWV 167
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 109, "Ich glaube, lieber Herr, hilf meinem Unglauben!" BWV 109
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 81, "Jesus schläft, was soll ich hoffen?" BWV 81
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 77, "Du sollst Gott, deinen Herren Lieben" BWV 77
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 90, "Es reisset euch ein schrecklich Ende," BWV 90
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Here is the latest volume in the acclaimed re-packaging of the complete Bach Cantata series! Ton Koopman and his choir and orchestra continue to uphold a standard of tremendous vividness and joy in their immaculate performances of Bachs most impressive opus. The series has and will continue to feature the scholarly contributions of Professor Christoph Wolff, one of the worlds leading experts on the music of Bach.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 65, "Sie werden aus Saba alle kommen" BWV 65
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Choir
  • Running Time: 13 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 01/06/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 89, "Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim" BWV 89
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Dorothea Röschmann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/24/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 60, "O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort" BWV 60
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 14 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/07/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 83, "Erfreute Zeit im neuen Bunde" BWV 83
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 02/02/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 89, "Was soll ich aus dir machen, Ephraim" BWV 89
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/24/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 34, "O ewiges Feuer, O Ursprung der Liebe," BWV 34
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Choir
  • Running Time: 13 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 12/26/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 46, "Schauet doch und sehet, ob irgend ein Schmerz sei" BWV 46
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Choir
  • Running Time: 15 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/01/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 64, "Sehet, welch eine Liebe" BWV 64
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Dorothea Röschmann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 12/27/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 167, "Ihr Menschen, rühmet Gottes Liebe" BWV 167
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Dorothea Röschmann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 06/24/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 109, "Ich glaube, lieber Herr, hilf meinem Unglauben!" BWV 109
  • Performer: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 20 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/17/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 81, "Jesus schläft, was soll ich hoffen?" BWV 81
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Choir
  • Running Time: 15 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 01/30/1724

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 77, "Du sollst Gott, deinen Herren Lieben" BWV 77
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass); Dorothea Röschmann (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 13 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/22/1723

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 90, "Es reisset euch ein schrecklich Ende," BWV 90
  • Performers: Jörg Dürmüller (Tenor); Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Conductor: Ton Koopman
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/14/1723