1 800 222 6872

Marais: La Rêveuse, etc / Sophie Watillon, et al

> Concert No. 48 for 2 Equal Viols, "Le rapporte" - Chaconne du Concert No. 48 for 2 equal viols, "Le rapporte"
> Pieces de viole, Book 5: Suite in A Minor - Pieces de viole, Book V: Suite in A Minor: Prelude en harpegement
> Pieces de viole, Book 3: Suite in A Minor - Fantaisie
> Pieces de viole, Book 3: Suite in A Minor - Grand Ballet
> Pieces de viole, Book 4: Suite in A Minor - Caprice ou Sonate: Lent - Tres legerement
> Pieces de viole, Book 4: Suite in A Minor - Muzette
> Pieces de viole, Book 2 - Pieces de viole, Book II: Couplets de Folies
> Pieces de viole, Book 4: Suite d'un gout etranger in F Minor - Pieces a une et 3 violes, Book IV: Suite d'un gout etranger in F Minor: La Reveuse
> Pieces de viole, Book 5: Suite in G Major - Pieces de viole, Book V: Suite in G Major: Dialogue: Legerement
> Pieces de viole, Book 2 - Pieces de viole, Book II: Suite in G Minor: Plainte
> Pieces de viole, Book 5: Suite in G Major - Pieces de viole, Book V: Suite in G Major: Chaconne
> Pieces de viole, Book 2: Suite in E Minor - Pieces de viole, Book II: Suite in E Minor: Tombeau pour M' de Sainte-Colombe

Album Summary

>Sainte-Colombe, Jean de : Concert in G minor for 2 equal bass viols no 48 ("Le raporte")
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Prelude en harpegement, for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pieces de viole, Book V, no 16)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Suite for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pieces de viole, Book III, Nos. 1-13)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Caprice ou Sonate, for viola da gamba & continuo in C major (Pieces de viole, Book IV, no 73)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Suite for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pieces de viole, Book IV, Nos. 23-32)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Couplets de folies (Les folies d'Espagne), for viola da gamba & continuo in D minor (Pieces de viole
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : La Reveuse, for viola da gamba & continuo in F minor (Pieces de viole, Book IV, no 82)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Dialogue, for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (Pieces de viole, Book V, no 91)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Plainte, for viola da gamba & continuo in D major (Pieces de viole, Book III, no 55)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Chaconne, for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (Pieces de viole, Book V, no 83)
>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Tombeau pour M. de Sainte-Colombe, for viola da gamba & continuo in E minor (Pieces de viole, Book I
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Sainte-Colombe, Jean de : Concert in G minor for 2 equal bass viols no 48 ("Le raporté") :: Chaconne raportée
  • Running Time: 5 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Prélude en harpegement, for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pièces de viole, Book V, no 16)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Suite for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pièces de viole, Book III, Nos. 1-13) :: Fantaisie
  • Performer: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Suite for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pièces de viole, Book III, Nos. 1-13) :: Grand Ballet
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Caprice ou Sonate, for viola da gamba & continuo in C major (Pièces de viole, Book IV, no 73)
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Suite for viola da gamba & continuo in A minor (Pièces de viole, Book IV, Nos. 23-32) :: Muzette
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Couplets de folies (Les folies d'Espagne), for viola da gamba & continuo in D minor (Pièces de viole
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : La Reveuse, for viola da gamba & continuo in F minor (Pièces de viole, Book IV, no 82)
  • Performer: Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Dialogue, for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (Pièces de viole, Book V, no 91)
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Plainte, for viola da gamba & continuo in D major (Pièces de viole, Book III, no 55)
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Chaconne, for viola da gamba & continuo in G major (Pièces de viole, Book V, no 83)
  • Performers: Luca Guglielmi (Harpsichord); Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Marais, Marin [Composer] : Tombeau pour M. de Sainte-Colombe, for viola da gamba & continuo in E minor (Pièces de viole, Book I
  • Performer: Xavier Díaz (Theorbo)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque