Notes & Reviews:
"I have always subscribed to the idea that a 'live' recording of any work should be released only if its artistic standards can be compared favorably to a studio recording version, and if the particular circumstances of the performances merit special attention." - Jeffrey Thomas
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsHandel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio
- Performers: William Sharp; Daniel Taylor (Countertenor); Arianna Zukerman (Soprano); Steven Tharp (Tenor)
- Conductor: Jeffrey Thomas
- Ensemble: American Bach Soloists
- Notes: University of California, Davis, CA (12/17/2004-12/18/2004)
- Running Time: 129 min. 4 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 1741
- Studio/Live: Live