1 800 222 6872

Bach: Clavier-Übung III / Francis Jacob

Audio Samples

  1. Bach — Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552, "St. Anne": Prelude
  2. Bach — Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 669 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Bach — Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 670 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Bach — Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 671 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Bach — Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit, BWV 672 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Bach — Christe, aller Welt Trost, BWV 673 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Bach — Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist, BWV 674 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Bach — Allein Gott in der Hoh sei Ehr, BWV 675 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Bach — Allein Gott in der Hoh sei Ehr, BWV 676 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Bach — Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Hoh sei Ehr, BWV 677 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Bach — Dies sind die heilgen zehen Gebot, BWV 678 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Bach — Fughetta super Dies sind die heiligen zehen Gebot, BWV 679 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Bach — Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 680 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Bach — Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, BWV 681 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Bach — Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 682 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Bach — Vater unser im Himmelreich, BWV 683 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Bach — Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 684 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Bach — Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam, BWV 685 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Bach — Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 686 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Bach — Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir, BWV 687 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Bach — Jesus Christus, unser Heiland, der von uns den Zorn Gottes wandt, BWV 688 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Bach — Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, BWV 689 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Bach — 4 Duets: Duet No. 1 in E Minor, BWV 802 $0.99 on iTunes
  24. Bach — 4 Duets: Duet No. 2 in F Major, BWV 803 $0.99 on iTunes
  25. Bach — 4 Duets: Duet No. 3 in G Major, BWV 804 $0.99 on iTunes
  26. Bach — 4 Duets: Duet No. 4 in A Minor, BWV 805 $0.99 on iTunes
  27. Bach — Prelude and Fugue in E-Flat Major, BWV 552, "St. Anne": Fugue $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

This is the first recording on the organ of St. Louis en lIle commissioned from Bernard Aubertin by the City of Paris. Francis Jacob offers his own tribute to Bach in choosing to play the monumental cycle of the Clavier-Ubung III in which the composer deploys all his art and his theological and musical commitment: Soli Deo Gloria.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16) :: P
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/1), BWV 669 (BC K1)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/2), BWV 670 (BC K2)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/3), BWV 671 (BC K3)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott Vater in Ewigkeit (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/4), BWV 672 (BC K4)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christe, aller Welt Trost (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 5), BWV 673 (BC K5)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Kyrie, Gott heiliger Geist (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/6), BWV 674 (BC K6)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (V), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/7), BWV 675 (BC K7)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/8), BWV 676 (BC K8
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Allein Gott in der Höh sei Ehr, for organ (Clavier-Ubung III/9), BWV 677 (BC K9)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/10), BWV 678 (BC
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Dies sind die heilgen zehn Gebot, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/11), BWV 679 (BC K11)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Wir gläuben all'an einen Gott, BWV 680
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fughetta super Wir glauben all an einen Gott, for organ (Clavier-Übung III/13), BWV 681 (BC K13)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 14), BWV 682 (BC K14)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Vater unser im Himmelreich (III), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung no 145), BWV 683 (BC K15
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (I), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/16), BWV 684 (B
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christ, unser Herr, zum Jordan kam (II), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/17), BWV 685 (
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (I), chorale prelude for organ á 6 (Clavier-Übung III/18), BWV 686
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Aus tiefer Not schrei ich zu dir (II), chorale prelude for organ á 4 (Clavier-Übung III/19), BWV 687
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Jesus Christus, unser Heiland (VI), chorale prelude for organ (Clavier-Übung III/20), BWV 688 (BC K2
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Fuga super Jesus Christus unser Heiland, fugue for organ (Clavier-Übung III/21), BWV 689 (BC K21)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 1 in E minor (Clavier-Übung III no 23), BWV 802 (BC J74)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 2 in F major (Clavier-Übung III no 24), BWV 803 (BC J75)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 3 in G major (Clavier-Übung III no 25), BWV 804 (BC J76)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Duetto, for keyboard no 4 in A minor (Clavier-Übung III no 26), BWV 805 (BC J77)
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for organ in E flat major ("St. Anne;" Clavier-Übung III/26), BWV 552 (BC J16) :: F
  • Performer: Francis Jacob (Organ)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1739