1 800 222 6872

L'effet Mozart - Musique pour nouveau-nés

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
>Mozart, Leopold : Divertimento in D major "Peasant Wedding"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns and Strings no 10 in F major, K 247
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade for Winds no 10 in B flat major, K 361 (370a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 3 in D major, K 185 (167a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns, Bassoon and Strings no 7 in D major, K 205 (167A)
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio and Rondo for Glass Harmonica, Flute, Oboe, Viola and Cello in C minor, K 617
  • Performer: Peter Maag (Celesta)
  • Ensemble: Vienna Volksoper Soloists
  • Running Time: 6 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Leopold : Divertimento in D major "Peasant Wedding"
  • Performer: Karl-Heinz Schickhaus (Dulcimer)
  • Conductor: Hans Stadlmair
  • Ensemble: Munich Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
  • Performer: János Sebestyén (Organ)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns and Strings no 10 in F major, K 247 :: 9th mvt, Allegro assai
  • Conductor: Wolfgang Sobotka
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade for Winds no 10 in B flat major, K 361 (370a) :: 6th movement, Thema con variazioni
  • Ensemble: German Wind Soloists
  • Running Time: 10 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade for Winds no 10 in B flat major, K 361 (370a) :: 5th movement, Romanze
  • Ensemble: German Wind Soloists
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 3 in D major, K 185 (167a) :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Salzburg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 3 in D major, K 185 (167a) :: 5th movement, Andante Grazioso
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Salzburg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Serenade no 4 in D major, K 203 (189b) :: 2nd movement, Andante
  • Conductor: Harald Nerat
  • Ensemble: Salzburg Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 5 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Div for 2 Horns, Bassoon and Strings no 7 in D major, K 205 (167A) :: 3rd movement, Adagio
  • Conductor: Richard Edlinger
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1775
  • Studio/Live: Studio