- Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- Marianne Schech (Soprano)
- Fritz Wunderlich
- Gottlob Frick (Bass)
- Rudolf Schock (Tenor)
Notes & Reviews:
This is a truly stellar cast, featuring Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau in the title role, with the participation of such important singers as Gottlob Frick and Rudolf Schock; but what may by the main attraction is the casting of Fritz Wunderlich, whose tragic early death robbed the world of a master performer, and whose reputation has only grown in the nearly forty years since his passing. Any opera lover will relish hearing him in this masterpiece!
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsWagner, Richard : The Flying Dutchman
- Performers: Marianne Schech (Soprano); Fritz Wunderlich; Gottlob Frick (Bass); Rudolf Schock (Tenor); Dietrich Fischer-Dieskau
- Conductor: Franz Konwitschny
- Ensemble: Berlin State Opera Chorus
- Notes: Composition written: 1841.
- Running Time: 106 min. 45 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1841