- Lauren Flanigan (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"A symphony though it may be, this is Mr. Glass at his most operatic. Ginsberg's angry, searing text being what it is - an excoriation of the war industry, mainly - Mr. Glass set it to intensely dramatic and overtly virtuosic music, much of it in soaring, fortissimo soprano lines that leap around the voice and spend plenty of time in the highest reaches." - The New York Times
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsGlass, Philip : Symphony no 6 ("Plutonian Ode")
- Performer: Lauren Flanigan (Soprano)
- Conductor: Dennis Davies
- Ensemble: Bruckner Orchestra
- Running Time: 100 min. 11 sec.
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 2001