1 800 222 6872

Preludes - Live from Italy

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 2 in A minor , Op. 28/2, CT. 167
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 10 in C sharp minor, Op. 28/10, CT. 175
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 22 in G minor, Op. 28/22, CT. 187
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 24 in D minor, Op. 28/24, CT. 189
>Debussy, Claude : La cathédrale engloutie, prelude for piano, L. 117/10
>Debussy, Claude : Preludes, Book 2
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 16 in G major, Op. 32/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
>Gershwin, George : Preludes (3) for piano
>Siloti, Alexander : Prelude, transcription for piano in G minor (after Bach, BWV 535)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C sharp minor (doubtful), KK Anh.Ia/6
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 95/L 358
>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 1 in C major, Op. 28/1, CT. 166
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 2 in A minor , Op. 28/2, CT. 167
  • Running Time: 1 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 3 in G major, Op. 28/3, CT. 168
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 4 in E minor, Op. 28/4, CT. 169
  • Running Time: 2 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 6 in B minor, Op. 28/6, CT. 171
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 7 in A major, Op. 28/7, CT. 172
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 10 in C sharp minor, Op. 28/10, CT. 175
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 11 in B major, Op. 28/11, CT. 176
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 20 in C minor, Op. 28/20, CT. 185
  • Running Time: 1 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 22 in G minor, Op. 28/22, CT. 187
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 23 in F major, Op. 28/23, CT. 188
  • Running Time: 1 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Prelude for piano no 24 in D minor, Op. 28/24, CT. 189
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838-1839
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Debussy, Claude : La cathédrale engloutie, prelude for piano, L. 117/10
  • Running Time: 5 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Debussy, Claude : Préludes, Book 2
  • Running Time: 4 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1910-1912
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 16 in G major, Op. 32/5
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Prelude for piano no 23 in G sharp minor, Op. 32/12
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1910
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Gershwin, George : Preludes (3) for piano
  • Running Time: 6 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1926
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Siloti, Alexander : Prelude, transcription for piano in G minor (after Bach, BWV 535)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1924
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano in C sharp minor (doubtful), KK Anh.Ia/6
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C major, K 95/L 358
  • Running Time: 1 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Chopin, Frédéric : Scherzo for Piano no 2 in B flat minor/D flat major, B 111/Op. 31
  • Running Time: 9 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1837
  • Studio/Live: Live