1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Complete String Quartets / Prazák Quartet

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 7 in F major, Op. 59 no 1 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 8 in E minor, Op. 59 no 2 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 9 in C major, Op. 59 no 3 "Razumovsky"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, Op. 74 "Harp"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 11 in F minor, Op. 95 "Serioso"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 13 in B flat major, Op. 130
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Grosse Fuge for String Quartet in B flat major Op. 133
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 12 in E flat major, Op. 127
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 131
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 15 in A minor ("Heiliger Dankgesang"), Op. 132
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 16 in F major, Op. 135
Composer

Notes & Reviews:

The Prazak Quartet is one of todays leading international chamber music ensembles. The ensemble was established in 1972 while its members were students at the Prague Conservatory. Since then, the group has gained attention for its place in the unique Czech quartet tradition and its exceptional musical virtuosity.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 4 in C minor, Op. 18 no 4
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (01/10/2003-01/11/2003)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 5 in A major, Op. 18/5
  • Notes: Composition written: 1798-1800.
  • Running Time: 26 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 1 in F major, Op. 18/1
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (12/20/2002-12/21/2002)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 3 in D major, Op. 18 no 3
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (06/10/2000/06/26/2000)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 2 in G major, Op. 18 no 2
  • Running Time: 23 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 6 in B flat major, Op. 18 no 6
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (06/10/2000/06/26/2000)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1798-1800

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 7 in F major, Op. 59 no 1 "Razumovsky"
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (03/10/2000-03/11/2000)
  • Running Time: 39 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 8 in E minor, Op. 59 no 2 "Razumovsky"
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (09/01/1999/10/20/2000)
  • Running Time: 35 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 9 in C major, Op. 59 no 3 "Razumovsky"
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (07/03/2000-07/05/2000)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1806

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 10 in E flat major, Op. 74 "Harp"
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (07/01/2003-07/02/2003)
  • Running Time: 30 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1809

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 11 in F minor, Op. 95 "Serioso"
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (09/04/2003-09/05/2003)
  • Running Time: 20 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1810

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 13 in B flat major, Op. 130
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (11/25/2003-11/26/2003)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825-1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Grosse Fuge for String Quartet in B flat major Op. 133
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (11/25/2003-11/26/2003)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 13 in B flat major, Op. 130
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (11/25/2003-11/26/2003)
  • Running Time: 38 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825-1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 12 in E flat major, Op. 127
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (05/12/2002-05/15/2002)
  • Running Time: 37 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1823-1824

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 131
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (06/26/2002-06/28/2002)
  • Running Time: 37 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1826

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 15 in A minor ("Heiliger Dankgesang"), Op. 132
  • Notes: Prague, Domovina Studio (03/18/1999/03/22/1999)
  • Running Time: 42 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1825

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Quartet for Strings no 16 in F major, Op. 135
  • Running Time: 24 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1826