- Nicholas Folwell (Baritone)
- Chris Ventria
- Anne-Marie Owens (Mezzo Soprano)
- Nerys Jones (Mezzo Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
NMC is pleased to announce the release of this opera by one of Britains most well-known and respected composers, in its Ancora series of re-issues. Based on a story by Ludwig Tieck, the music seems to possess a simplicity characteristic of the composer. Yet the complexities of this very literary and highly-wrought story emerge on further reading, and the composer notes that in places it has the appearance of a fantastical fairy or folk tale.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsWeir, Judith : Blond Eckbert
- Performers: Nicholas Folwell (Baritone); Chris Ventria; Anne-Marie Owens (Mezzo Soprano); Nerys Jones (Mezzo Soprano)
- Conductor: Sian Edwards
- Ensemble: English National Opera Orchestra
- Period Time: Contemporary
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1993
- Language: English
- Studio/Live: Live