1 800 222 6872

Perfect Winter Wedding

Album Summary

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Wagenseil, Georg Christoph : Work(s)
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nulla in mundo pax sincera in E, RV 630
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166)
>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin
>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
>Mendelssohn, Felix : On Wings of Song
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream
>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 2, for 4 parts, C. 187
>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio
Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Torelli, Giuseppe : Sonata a 5, for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, G. 7 :: Andante
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: Romance
  • Running Time: 6 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Wagenseil, Georg Christoph : Work(s) :: Concerto fro Harp, Two Violins and Cello
  • Running Time: 4 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Nulla in mundo pax sincera in E, RV 630
  • Running Time: 7 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1742

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 140, "Wachet auf, ruft uns die Stimme," BWV 140 (BC A166) :: Wachet auf
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 11/25/1731

>Pachelbel, Johann : Canon and Gigue for 3 Violins and Basso Continuo in D major
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1700

>Wagner, Richard : Lohengrin :: Wedding March
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1848

>Clarke, Jeremiah : Prince of Denmark's March
  • Notes: Composition written: 1697.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1697

>Schubert, Franz : Ave Maria
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1825

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791

>Mendelssohn, Felix : On Wings of Song
  • Running Time: 4 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 10/01/1835

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in F major, Op. 8 no 3/RV 293 "L'autunno"
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Camille Saint-Saëns (1835 - 1921) : Carnival of the animals
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Mendelssohn, Felix : A Midsummer Night's Dream :: Wedding March
  • Running Time: 6 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843

>Purcell, Henry : Trumpet Tune (from "The Indian Queen (as Z. 630/4a")) for harpsichord in C major ZT 698
  • Running Time: 1 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1695

>Gabrieli, Giovanni : Canzon no 2, for 4 parts, C. 187
  • Running Time: 2 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Handel, George Frideric : Messiah, HWV 56, Oratorio :: Hallelujah Chorus
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1741