- Christiane Oelze (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
In 1921 Erwin Stein arranged Mahler's 4th Symphony for chamber ensemble for one of Arnold Schoenberg's musical evenings in Vienna. The Thomas Christian Ensemble was originally founded as the Vienna String Quintet but over the years has expanded to be able to perform the largest of chamber works. Soprano Christianne Oeize is one of the world's leading sopranos, appearing on the stages of all the world's great opera houses.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsMahler, Gustav : Symphony no 4 in G major
- Performer: Christiane Oelze (Soprano)
- Conductor: Thomas Christian
- Ensemble: Thomas Christian Ensemble
- Notes: Haydn Hall, Esterházy Palace, Eisenstadt, Austria (05/28/2004-05/30/2004)
- Running Time: 55 min. 20 sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Orchestral
- Written: 1899-1900