1 800 222 6872

The Baroque Harp / Judy Loman

Album Summary

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata (Solo), for harp in G major, H. 563, Wq. 139
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 208/L 238
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 380/L 23
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
Performer Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Carl Philipp Emanuel : Sonata (Solo), for harp in G major, H. 563, Wq. 139
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1762

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : French Suite no 1 in D minor, BWV 812
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 13 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E minor, K 15/L 374
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D major, K 33/L 424
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 531/L 430
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in C minor, K 11/L 352
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in B minor, K 27/L 449
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in A major, K 208/L 238
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 2/L 388
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 1/L 366
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in E major, K 380/L 23
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1756-1757

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in G major, K 14/L 387
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739

>Scarlatti, Domenico : Sonata for Harpsichord in D minor, K 9/L 413
  • Performer: Judy Loman (Harp)
  • Notes: St. John Chrysostom Church, Newmarket, Ontario, Canada (04/01/2004-04/02/2004)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1739