1 800 222 6872

Most Relaxing Mozart Album in the World...Ever!

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 2 in E flat major, K. 417
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, K 282 (189g)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 14 in E flat major, K 449
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 15 in B flat major, K 450
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 4 in E flat major, K. 495
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Bassoon in B flat major, K. 191 (K. 186e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K. 216
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Laudate Dominum
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 19 in C major, K 465 "Dissonance"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Oboe in C major, K. 314 (K. 285d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major ("Turkish") K. 219
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K. 622
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 36 in C major, K 425 "Linz" :: 2. Poco adagio
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 11 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 2 in E flat major, K. 417 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Barry Tuckwell (Horn)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 3 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gran Partita :: 3. Adagio
  • Ensemble: Consortium Classicum
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 4 in E flat major, K 282 (189g) :: 1. Adagio
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 14 in E flat major, K 449 :: 2. Andantino
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Conductor: Daniel Barenboim
  • Notes: Composition written: 1784.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Horn and Strings in E flat major, K 407 (386c) :: 2. Andante
  • Ensemble: Nash Ensemble
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 6 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in A major, K 581 :: 2. Andante
  • Ensemble: Consortium Classicum
  • Running Time: 4 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 15 in B flat major, K 450 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Conductor: Daniel Barenboim
  • Notes: Composition written: 1784.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 41 in C major, K 551 "Jupiter" :: 2. Andante cantabile
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 9 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 4 in E flat major, K. 495 :: 2. Romanza (Andante)
  • Performer: Barry Tuckwell (Horn)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 4 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Bassoon in B flat major, K. 191 (K. 186e) :: 2. Andante ma adagio
  • Performer: Gunter Piesk (Bassoon)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Notes: Composition written: 1774.
  • Running Time: 8 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 3 in G major, K. 216 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Christian Tetzlaff (Violin)
  • Conductor: Christian Tetzlaff
  • Running Time: 7 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 31 in D major, K 297 (300a) "Paris" :: 2. Andante
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Running Time: 6 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Eine Kleine Nachtmusik :: 2. Romanze (Andante)
  • Conductor: Sir Marriner
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 21 in C major, K 467 :: 2. Andante
  • Performer: Daniel Barenboim (Piano)
  • Conductor: Daniel Barenboim
  • Running Time: 8 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Laudate Dominum :: Laudate Dominum
  • Performers: Lynne Dawson; Stephen Layton (Organ)
  • Conductor: Stephen Cleobury
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Classical Players
  • Running Time: 4 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1780

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quartet for Strings no 19 in C major, K 465 "Dissonance" :: 2. Adagio cantabile
  • Running Time: 7 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Oboe in C major, K. 314 (K. 285d) :: 2. Adagio non troppo
  • Performer: Lothar Koch (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Notes: Composition written: 1777.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Violin no 5 in A major ("Turkish") K. 219 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Christian Tetzlaff (Violin)
  • Conductor: Christian Tetzlaff
  • Running Time: 10 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1775

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Clarinet in A major, K. 622 :: 2. Adagio
  • Performer: Karl Leister (Clarinet)
  • Conductor: Herbert Karajan
  • Running Time: 7 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Symphony no 14 in A major, K. 114 :: 2. Andante
  • Conductor: Jeffrey Tate
  • Notes: Composition written: 1771.
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ave verum corpus
  • Performer: Stephen Layton (Organ)
  • Conductor: Stephen Cleobury
  • Ensemble: Cambridge Classical Players
  • Running Time: 3 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1791