1 800 222 6872

Beethoven for Kids / McCausland-Dieppa

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique"
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonatinas (2) for Piano, WoO Anh 5
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight"
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Praised by the New York Times for his brilliant keyboard mastery combined with an intense musical sensitivity, Roberto McCausland-Dieppa is a Colombian-born pianist with an exceptional talent. Many experts think that playing classical music to babies may stimulate the brain in a way that helps educational and emotional development. Known as the Mozart Effect, it is a theory which is credited with boosting IQ, improving health, strengthening family ties and even producing the occasional child prodigy.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for piano no 8 in C minor, Op. 13 "Pathetique" :: Excerpt(s)
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797-1798
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2 :: 1st movement, Allegro ma non troppo
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 20 in G major, Op. 49 no 2 :: 2nd movement, Tempo di Menuetto
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1796
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 19 in G minor, Op. 49 no 1 :: 1st movement, Andante
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1797
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Bagatelle for piano in A minor ("Für Elise"), WoO 59
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1808
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Minuets (6) for piano (or orchestra), WoO 10 :: no 2 in G major
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: ?1795
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonatinas (2) for Piano, WoO Anh 5 :: no 1 in G major
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: circa 1790-1792
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C sharp minor, Op. 27/2 "Moonlight" :: 1st movement, Adagio sostenuto
  • Performer: Roberto McCausland-Dieppa (Piano)
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1801
  • Studio/Live: Studio