1 800 222 6872

Sweelinck: Harpsichord Music / Gavin Black

Album Summary

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Ballo del Granduca, for organ (doubtful; probably by Samuel Scheidt). SwWV 319
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Capriccio, for organ in A minor (variant of a Sweelinck work by unknown composer), SwWV 281
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Toccata for keyboard no 1 in A minor, SwWV 296
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia, for organ in A minor, SwWV 275
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Pavana Philippi for keyboard (after Peter Philips), SwWV 329
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Psalm 23 for lute (from theThysius Lute Book; incomplete)
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s)
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Engelse fortuin, variations for keyboard ("Von der Fortuna werd ich getrieben"), SwWV 320
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : More Palatino, variations for keyboard ("Almand Gratie;" attributed to Sweelinck), SwWV 318
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia for keyboard no 1 in C major, SwWV 253
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia for organ no 1 in D minor, SwWV 260
>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Psalm 5, for lute (incomplete), SwWV 332
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Ballo del Granduca, for organ (doubtful; probably by Samuel Scheidt). SwWV 319
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1602-1621

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Capriccio, for organ in A minor (variant of a Sweelinck work by unknown composer), SwWV 281
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Toccata for keyboard no 1 in A minor, SwWV 296
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Malle Sijmen (Silly Simon), variations for organ (doubtful), SwWV 323
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia, for organ in A minor, SwWV 275
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Pavana Philippi for keyboard (after Peter Philips), SwWV 329
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Psalm 23 for lute (from theThysius Lute Book; incomplete)
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Work(s) :: Soll Es Sein, 8 verses
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Engelse fortuin, variations for keyboard ("Von der Fortuna werd ich getrieben"), SwWV 320
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : More Palatino, variations for keyboard ("Almand Gratie;" attributed to Sweelinck), SwWV 318
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia for keyboard no 1 in C major, SwWV 253
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Echo Fantasia for organ no 1 in D minor, SwWV 260
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Sweelinck, Jan Pieterszoon : Psalm 5, for lute (incomplete), SwWV 332
  • Performer: Gavin Black (Harpsichord)
  • Notes: St. Peter's Church in the Great Valley, Paoli, PA (06/22/2000-06/23/2000)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque