- Marie Lenormand (Mezzo Soprano)
- Olivier Laquerre
- Cyril Auvity (Countertenor)
- Monica Whicher (Soprano)
- Alain Coulombe
- Stephanie Novacek (Mezzo Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
Composed by Jean Baptiste Lully for Louis XIV, 'Persee' is widely recognized as Lully's greatest creation and was considered the crowning achievement of 17th century French music theatre. "It's 200 years or so since audiences have seen a full production of Lully's opera 'Persee', and the Opera Atelier production demonstrates that the wait was too long." - Theatre ReviewsNotes & Reviews:
Run Time: 127 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9 anamorphic, Color
Sound Format(s): DD 5.1 Surround, LPCM Stereo, DTS 5.1 Surround
Subtitles: English, German, French
Country of Origin: USA
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsLully, Jean-Baptiste : Persée, LWV 60
- Performers: Marie Lenormand (Mezzo Soprano); Olivier Laquerre; Cyril Auvity (Countertenor); Monica Whicher (Soprano); Alain Coulombe; Stephanie Novacek (Mezzo Soprano)
- Conductor: Hervé Niquet
- Ensemble: Tafelmusik
- Running Time: 127 min. sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: by 1682
- Studio/Live: Live