- Sine Bundgaard
- Lars Arvidsson (Bass Baritone)
- Gerard Theruel
- Ditte Andersen
- Anders Dahlin
- Anna Panzarella (Mezzo Soprano)
- Evgueniy Alexiev
- Marcus Schwartz
Notes & Reviews:
Making full use of Drottningholm Theatre's unique 17th century Baroque theatre machinery, as well as his deep creative understanding of the profound drama of the work, stage director Pierre Audi creates a production of Zoroastre that completely accords with the spirit of Rameau. True to the form of the tragedie lyrique, choreographer Amir Hosseinpour's dances perfectly match the weight and meaning of both plot and music. The ensemble, Les Talens Lyriques, reinforced with musicians from the Drottningholm Court Theatre Orchestra and Chorus, is expertly and passionately led into the musical stratosphere by musical director Christophe Rousset. This intensely dramatic production is captured live in vibrant High Definition video and true surround sound.Notes & Reviews:
Run Time: 227 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, Color
Country of Origin: USA
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsRameau, Jean-Philippe : Zoroastre
- Performers: Evgueniy Alexiev; Marcus Schwartz; Sine Bundgaard; Lars Arvidsson (Bass Baritone); Gerard Theruel; Ditte Andersen; Anders Dahlin; Anna Panzarella (Mezzo Soprano)
- Conductor: Christophe Rousset
- Ensemble: Les Talens Lyriques
- Running Time: 227 min. sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1732
- Studio/Live: Live