1 800 222 6872

Jacqueline Du Pré: A Celebration Of Her Unique & Enduring Gift / Beethoven / Brahms / etc. [DVD]

Album Summary

>Benjamin, Arthur : Jamaican Rumba
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano and Strings no 5 in D major, Op. 70 no 1 "Ghost"
>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for Clarinet (or Viola), Cello & Piano in A minor, Op. 114
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in F major, Op. 99
>Bruch, Max : Kol Nidrei for Cello and Orchestra, Op. 47
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
>Schubert, Franz : Quintet for Piano and Strings in A major, D 667/Op. 114 "Trout"
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in E minor, Op. 64
>Schubert, Franz : Die Forelle, D 550
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in E minor, Op. 38
>Du Pre, Iris : Jumping Frogs
>Du Pre, Iris : If I could fly like a bird in the sky
>Elgar, Edward : Concerto for Cello in E minor, Op. 85
Composers

Notes & Reviews:

This DVD contains the film 'Who Was Jacqueline du Pre?' which has never previously been released in any home video format, an interview with Jacqueline du Pre which was shot in December 1980 and 'Remembering Jacqueline du Pré which was previously issued on the EMI label.'

Notes & Reviews:

Run Time: 205 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, Color
Country of Origin: USA



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Benjamin, Arthur : Jamaican Rumba
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1938

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano and Strings no 5 in D major, Op. 70 no 1 "Ghost"
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1808

>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for Clarinet (or Viola), Cello & Piano in A minor, Op. 114
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1891

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 2 in F major, Op. 99
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Bruch, Max : Kol Nidrei for Cello and Orchestra, Op. 47
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 3 in A major, Op. 69
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1807-1808

>Schubert, Franz : Quintet for Piano and Strings in A major, D 667/Op. 114 "Trout"
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1819

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Concerto for Violin in E minor, Op. 64
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1844

>Schubert, Franz : Die Forelle, D 550
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1817

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in E minor, Op. 38
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862-1865

>Iris Du Pré : Jumping Frogs

>Iris Du Pré : If I could fly like a bird in the sky

>Elgar, Edward : Concerto for Cello in E minor, Op. 85
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1919