1 800 222 6872

Classic Archive: Jean-Pierre Rampal / Mozart; Ibert; Vivaldi; Bach; Couperin; Handel [DVD]

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
>Debussy, Claude : Children's Corner
>Jolivet, André : Incantations (5) for Flute solo
>Ravel, Maurice : Pièce en forme de Habañera
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite in C minor, BWV997 for Flute and Basso Continuo
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1020
>Couperin, François : Concerts royaux
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Flute solo in A minor, BWV 1013
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Flute and Piano in B flat major, K 15
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
>Ibert, Jacques : Concerto for Flute
Performer Ensembles Composers
Notes & Reviews:

Picture Format: NTSC, Color
Country of Origin: USA



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Recorder and Basso Continuo in F major, HWV 369/Op. 1 no 11
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1726-1732

>Debussy, Claude : Children's Corner :: no 5, The Little Shepherd
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1906-1908

>André Jolivet (1905 - 1974) : Incantations (5) for Flute solo
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1936

>Ravel, Maurice : Pièce en forme de Habañera
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1907

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in G minor, Op. 10 no 2/RV 439 "La notte"
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1728

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite in C minor, BWV997 for Flute and Basso Continuo
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin and Harpsichord in G minor, BWV 1020 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Grands Interpretes, Paris
  • Period Time: Baroque

>François Couperin (1668 - 1733) : Concerts royaux :: Excerpt(s)
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Jeunesses Musicales de France
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1722

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Flute solo in A minor, BWV 1013 :: Excerpt(s)
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Jeunesses Musicales de France
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: ?1720s

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Flute and Piano in B flat major, K 15
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Jeunesses Musicales de France
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1764

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Flute no 1 in G major, K 313 (285c)
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Jeunesses Musicales de France
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1778

>Ibert, Jacques : Concerto for Flute
  • Performer: Jean-Pierre Rampal (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Les Jeunesses Musicales de France
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1934