- Scott Piper
- Stefano Pisani
- Adina Aaron
- Kate Aldrich
- Micaela Carosi
- Giuseppe Garra
- Enrico Iori
- Paolo Pecchioli
Notes & Reviews:
- Filmed during a 2001 live performance at the Teatro Giuseppe Verdi in Busseto, Italy
- Massimiliano Stefanelli leads the Fondazione Arturo Toscanini Orchestra and Chorus, with soprano Adina Aaron as Aida and tenor Scott Piper as Radamès
- Famed film director Franco Zefferelli was the stage director for this production.
- The DVD includes a 45 minute bonus film 'The Making of Aida'.
Run Time: 188 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 1.33:1, Color
Sound Format(s): PCM Stereo,
Subtitles: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Daniel Fortin: Brinks
Qalandar The Ascetic Prince / Renaud-Gabriel Pion, piano; clarinets; Gulay Hacer Toruk, voice; Vincent Segal, cello
Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival Live 2014: Works of Brahms & Howard Shore / Marya Martin, director
Chamber Music for Horn, Violin & Piano / Bruce Bonnell, horn; Hai-Xin Wu, violin; Zhihua Tang, piano
Joseph Haydn: Piano Trios, Vol. 5 - Trios Hoboken XV: 12, 15, 17, 19 & 22 / Mendelssohn Piano Trio
Return to Old Ireland: Choral Music of Mary McAuliffe (b.1947) / Donald George, tenor; Lucy Mauro, piano; Lee Blair, narrator; Mikylah Myers McTeer, violin
Ara Topouzian: Homage: A Tribute to Detroit Armenian Musicians [Digipak] *
Liam Bailey (U.K.): Definitely Now
Johnny Williams & His Orchestra/Johnny Williams (Jazz): Rhythm in Motion/So Nice
Works DetailsVerdi, Giuseppe : Aida, opera
- Performers: Adina Aaron; Kate Aldrich; Micaela Carosi; Giuseppe Garra; Enrico Iori; Paolo Pecchioli; Scott Piper; Stefano Pisani
- Conductor: Massimiliano Stefanelli
- Ensemble: Orchestra of the Fondazione Arturo Toscanini
- Running Time: 146 min. sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Written: 1884
- Studio/Live: Live