- Maxim Aksenov
- Gennady Bezzubenkov
- John Daszak
- Svetlana Ignatovich
- Alexander Markov
- Mayram Sokolova
- Vladimir Vaneev
Notes & Reviews:
- Rimsky-Korsakov's opera is a fanciful fairytale, yet at the same time a parable on repression and political conceit.
- Marc Albrecht leads the Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Recorded live at The Netherlands Opera, February 2012. Subtitles in English, French, German, Japanese and Korean
Run Time: 200 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9, Color
Sound Format(s): PCM Stereo, DD 5.1
Subtitles: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Overtures from the British Isles - works by Bantock, Gardiner, Mackenzie, Coleridge-Taylor, Stanford, Sullivan / Gamba
Britten to America: Music for Radio and Theatre / Samuel West, Mary Carewe, Jean Rigby, Andrew Kennedy
Qalandar The Ascetic Prince / Renaud-Gabriel Pion, piano; clarinets; Gulay Hacer Toruk, voice; Vincent Segal, cello
Narozeni Pana Krista: Christmas Music, 17th-Century Bohemia
Various Artists: Harmony of Hardcore 2015
Shostakovich: Symphony No. 13 'Babi Yar' / Alexander Vinogradov, bass; Vasily Petrenko, Royal Liverpool PO & Choir
John Adams: City Noir
Bright Sheng (b.1955): The Blazing Mirage; The Song and Dance of Tears; Colors of Crimson / Hong Kong PO, Sheng
Peter Maxwell Davies: Suites to: The Boyfriend; The Devils; Seven in Nomine; Yesnaby Ground; Farewell to Stromness / Peter Maxwell Davies, piano
Works DetailsRimsky-Korsakov, Nikolai : Legend of the Invisible City of Kitezh
- Performers: Maxim Aksenov; Gennady Bezzubenkov; John Daszak; Svetlana Ignatovich; Alexander Markov; Mayram Sokolova; Vladimir Vaneev
- Conductor: Dmitri Tcherniakov
- Ensemble: Netherlands Philharmonic Orchestra
- Running Time: 187 min. sec.
- Period Time: Post Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Studio/Live: Live