- Leigh Melsrose
- Clive Bayley
- Catherine Wyn-Rogers
- Orla Boylan
- John Ainsley
- Christopher Maltman
- Sarah Connolly
- Mary Nelson
Notes & Reviews:
- Hugely acclaimed Aldeburgh/ENO production from 2001.
- Filmed by the BBC at Snape Maltings during production's premiere run
- Sarah Connolly's 'outstanding' (The Guardian)
- Christopher Maltman, '...made the air tingle with danger' (Financial Times).
- '...Paul Daniel's conducting is sure-footed.' (London Evening Standard)
- 'The simplicity and directness of McVicar's staging ensures every detail...gets attention...' (The Evening Standard)
- Extra features: Cast gallery.
Run Time: 120 min.
Picture Format: NTSC, 16:9, Color
Sound Format(s): PCM Stereo, DD 5.1, DTS 5.0
Subtitles: English, French, German, Japanese, Korean
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Duke Ellington: Indigos
Qalandar The Ascetic Prince / Renaud-Gabriel Pion, piano; clarinets; Gulay Hacer Toruk, voice; Vincent Segal, cello
Return to Old Ireland: Choral Music of Mary McAuliffe (b.1947) / Donald George, tenor; Lucy Mauro, piano; Lee Blair, narrator; Mikylah Myers McTeer, violin
Joseph Haydn: Piano Trios, Vol. 5 - Trios Hoboken XV: 12, 15, 17, 19 & 22 / Mendelssohn Piano Trio
Chamber Music for Horn, Violin & Piano / Bruce Bonnell, horn; Hai-Xin Wu, violin; Zhihua Tang, piano
Bridgehampton Chamber Music Festival Live 2014: Works of Brahms & Howard Shore / Marya Martin, director
Machito: Kenya & With Flute to Boot
John Williams (Film Composer): Rhythm in Motion/So Nice
Daniel Fortin: Brinks
Works DetailsBritten, Benjamin : The Rape of Lucretia
- Performers: Leigh Melsrose; Clive Bayley; Catherine Wyn-Rogers; Orla Boylan; John Ainsley; Christopher Maltman; Sarah Connolly; Mary Nelson
- Conductor: Paul Daniel
- Ensemble: English National Opera Orchestra
- Period Time: Modern
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1946
- Studio/Live: Live