1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Complete Variations for Piano, etc / Walter Klien

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in G major on "Laat ons Juichen, Batavieren", K 24
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in F major on "Salve tu, Domine", K 398 (416e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (7) for Piano in D major on "Willem von Nassau", K 25
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano on a Minuet by J C Fischer, K 179 (189a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in G major on "Je suis Lindor", K 354 (299a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in G major on Salieri's "Mio caro Adone", K 180
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Suite for piano in C major (fragment), K. 399 (K. 385i)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Capriccio for Piano in C major, K 395 (300g)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 355 (576b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) on an original theme for piano in F major, K. 54 (K. 547b)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Mechanical Organ in F major, K 616
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (10) for Piano in G major on Gluck's "Unser dummer Pöbel meint", K 455
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) on an anonymous allegretto for piano in B flat major, K. 500
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major (fragment), K. 400 (K. 372a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fugue for piano in G minor (fragment) K. 401 (K. 375e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in E flat major on "La belle françoise", K 353 (300f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in C minor, K 396 (385f)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Kleiner Trauermarsch (Little Funeral March) for piano in C minor, (K. 453a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and Fugue for Piano in C major, K 394 (383a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) on "Lison dormait," for piano in C major, K. 264 (K. 315d)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) for Piano in D major on a Minuet by Duport, K 573
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro and Allegretto for piano in F major, K. Anh. 135 (K. 547a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in A major on "Come un agnello", K 460 (454a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in F major on "Ein Weib ist das herrlichste Ding", K 613
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) on "Dieu d'amour," for piano in F major, K. 352 (K. 374c)
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Mozart's solo piano works (non Sonatas) are significantly more than a collection of elegant parlour pieces. They also express a surprisingly wide and powerful spectrum of emotions, employ numerous forms and to listen to these works is a miniature but eloquent snapshot of Mozart's life and output. Simple elegance imbues all of them while some also show astounding audacity in chromatic harmonies and large scale counterpoint. Renowned Mozartian Walter Klien (1928-1991) established himself as an exponent second to none. His recordings of Mozart Sonatas and Concerti have been continuously available and in constant demand since they were made. These recordings are presented here complete on CD for the first time.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in G major on "Laat ons Juichen, Batavieren", K 24
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in F major on "Salve tu, Domine", K 398 (416e)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1783

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (7) for Piano in D major on "Willem von Nassau", K 25
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1766

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano on a Minuet by J C Fischer, K 179 (189a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1774

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in G major on "Je suis Lindor", K 354 (299a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) for Piano in G major on Salieri's "Mio caro Adone", K 180
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1773

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Work(s) :: 6 Pieces from "Londoner Skizzenbuch"
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Suite for piano in C major (fragment), K. 399 (K. 385i)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Gigue for Keyboard in G major, K 574
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Capriccio for Piano in C major, K 395 (300g)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Minuet for Piano in D major, K 355 (576b)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (6) on an original theme for piano in F major, K. 54 (K. 547b)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Andante for Mechanical Organ in F major, K 616
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 1 in D major, K 485
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (10) for Piano in G major on Gluck's "Unser dummer Pöbel meint", K 455
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) on an anonymous allegretto for piano in B flat major, K. 500
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for piano in B flat major (fragment), K. 400 (K. 372a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fugue for piano in G minor (fragment) K. 401 (K. 375e)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in C major on "Ah vous dirai-je maman", K 265 (300e)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (12) for Piano in E flat major on "La belle françoise", K 353 (300f)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in C minor, K 396 (385f)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1782.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Kleiner Trauermarsch (Little Funeral March) for piano in C minor, (K. 453a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Prelude and Fugue for Piano in C major, K 394 (383a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) on "Lison dormait," for piano in C major, K. 264 (K. 315d)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1778

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasia for Piano in D minor, K 397 (385g)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1782

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Rondo for Piano no 3 in A minor, K 511
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 55 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro for Piano in G minor, K 312 (590d) [Fragment]
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (9) for Piano in D major on a Minuet by Duport, K 573
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1789

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Allegro and Allegretto for piano in F major, K. Anh. 135 (K. 547a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in A major on "Come un agnello", K 460 (454a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) for Piano in F major on "Ein Weib ist das herrlichste Ding", K 613
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Variations (8) on "Dieu d'amour," for piano in F major, K. 352 (K. 374c)
  • Performer: Walter Klien (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781