1 800 222 6872

Rachmaninoff: Variations & Transcriptions / Mechetina

Album Summary

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Variations on a Theme of Corelli, for piano, Op. 42
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Suite from the Violin Partita in E major
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Schubert's "Wohin?" from "Die Schöne Müllerin" for piano, TN iii/10
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Bizet's "Minuet" from "L'Arlesienne-Suite No 1" for piano, TN iii/3
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 38
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Mendelssohn's "Scherzo" from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" for piano, TN iii/7
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Mussorgsky's "Hopak" from opera "Sorochintsy Fair" for piano (also for piano & vioi
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Tchaikovsky's "Lullaby for piano, Op.16/1," TN iii/14
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee" from "The Tale of the Tsar Saltan" for
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Songs (12) for voice & piano, Op. 21
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Kreisler's "Liebesleid" for piano, TN iii/5
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Kreisler's "Liebesfreud" for piano, TNiii/5
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Young Russian pianist Ekaterina Mechetina, who is already enjoying an international career as a solo and concerto pianist following a string of high-profile competition wins, makes her fuga libera debut with a program of piano works by Sergei Rachmaninoff.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Variations on a Theme of Corelli, for piano, Op. 42
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1931

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Suite from the Violin Partita in E major :: Prelude, Gavotte & Gigue, transcription for piano after J.
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1933.
  • Running Time: 7 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1933

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Schubert's "Wohin?" from "Die Schöne Müllerin" for piano, TN iii/10
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1925

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Bizet's "Minuet" from "L'Arlesienne-Suite No 1" for piano, TN iii/3
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1900

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 38 :: Daisies
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1916

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Mendelssohn's "Scherzo" from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" for piano, TN iii/7
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1933

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Mussorgsky's "Hopak" from opera "Sorochintsy Fair" for piano (also for piano & vioi
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1923

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Tchaikovsky's "Lullaby for piano, Op.16/1," TN iii/14
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1941

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Rimsky-Korsakov's "Flight of the Bumblebee" from "The Tale of the Tsar Saltan" for
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1929

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Songs (12) for voice & piano, Op. 21 :: Lilacs
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1900-1902

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Kreisler's "Liebesleid" for piano, TN iii/5
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1921

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Transcription of Kreisler's "Liebesfreud" for piano, TNiii/5
  • Performer: Ekaterina Mechetina (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1925