1 800 222 6872

Te Deum Laudamus / Ensemble TOP Leipzig

Album Summary

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Prelude to the Te Deum
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Sonatas (6) for Organ, Op. 65
>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Charpentier, Marc-Antoine : Prelude to the Te Deum
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 1 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 29, "Wir danken dir, Gott, wir danken dir" BWV 29 :: Sinfonia
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 3 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 08/27/1731

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Toccata and Fugue for Organ in D minor, BWV 565
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 8 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1708

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christmas Oratorio, BWV 248 :: Choral no 9. Ach, mein her
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Christmas
  • Written: 1734

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet for trumpet, strings & continuo in D major, TWV 51 :: D7
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 7 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1708-1714

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Sonatas (6) for Organ, Op. 65
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 8 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 12/21/1844

>Albinoni, Tomaso : Adagio for Organ and Strings in G minor
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 7 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1945

>Handel, George Frideric : Handel - Bourée
  • Ensemble: Ensemble Top Leipzig
  • Running Time: 14 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1749