- Ken Hakii (Viola)
- Jean Decroos (Cello)
- Johan Kracht (Violin)
- George Pieterson (Clarinet)
- Jaap Zweden (Violin)
Notes & Reviews:
After a successful 16-year career as leader of the Concertgebouw Orchestra, violinist Jaap van Zweden has already conducted two main Dutch orchestras and will be assigned to Edo de Waart's job as artistic leader of both Dutch Radio Orchestras. Van Zweden known George Pieterson very well, because the latter has been the solo clarinet player in the Concertgebouw Orchestra for many years. Both skillful musicians give their best in this performance of Brahms's soulful clarinet quintet.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBrahms, Johannes : Quintet for Clarinet and Strings in B minor, Op. 115
- Performers: Ken Hakii (Viola); Jean Decroos (Cello); Johan Kracht (Violin); George Pieterson (Clarinet); Jaap Zweden (Violin)
- Running Time: 34 min. 57 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Chamber Music
- Written: 1891
Bernstein, Leonard : West Side Story
- Performer: Jaap Zweden (Violin)
- Ensemble: Amsterdam Saxophone Quartet
- Notes: Composition written: 1955-57.
- Running Time: 4 min. 43 sec.
- Period Time: Modern
- Written: 1955-1957