1 800 222 6872

Smetana: Complete Piano Works Vol 2 / Jitka Cechova

Album Summary

>Smetana, Bedrich : Rêves (Dreams), characteristic pieces (6) for piano, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf (Allegro ma non troppo) for piano in B flat major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in B minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Toccatina (Album Leaf) for piano in B flat major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in G major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in G minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in E flat minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in B flat minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Andante for piano in E flat major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in E major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in G minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in A major, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in F minor, JB 1
>Smetana, Bedrich : Hochzeitsszenen (Wedding Scenes) (3), for piano, JB 1
Performer Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Outstanding Czech pianist Jitka Cechova presents the rich palette of Smetana's piano-works in this 7 CD series, which will be produced through 2008. Her recordings represent the new generation's approach to one of the foundational personalities of Czech national music. The first volume issued met with extraordinary success both at home and abroad. Jitka Cechova's interpretation is valued not only for her extraordinary knowledge but also for her ability to discover further nuances of content in Smetana's music.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Smetana, Bedrich : Rêves (Dreams), characteristic pieces (6) for piano, JB 1 :: 103
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 28 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf (Allegro ma non troppo) for piano in B flat major, JB 1 :: 46
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1849

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in B minor, JB 1 :: 43
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1848-49

>Smetana, Bedrich : Toccatina (Album Leaf) for piano in B flat major, JB 1 :: 53
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1849-54

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in G major, JB 1 :: 41
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1848-49

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in G minor, JB 1 :: 42
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1848-49

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in E flat minor, JB 1 :: 54
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1849-54

>Smetana, Bedrich : Album Leaf for piano in B flat minor, JB 1 :: 52
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: ?1848-52

>Smetana, Bedrich : Andante for piano in E flat major, JB 1 :: 62
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1849-1852

>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in E major, JB 1 :: 55
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1850-1853

>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in G minor, JB 1 :: 56
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1850-1853

>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in A major, JB 1 :: 57
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1850-1853

>Smetana, Bedrich : Polka for piano in F minor, JB 1 :: 63
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1853-1855

>Smetana, Bedrich : Hochzeitsszenen (Wedding Scenes) (3), for piano, JB 1 :: 44
  • Performer: Jitka Cechov (Piano)
  • Notes: Rudolfinum Studio, Prague, Czech Republic (10/10/2005-10/11/2005)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1849