1 800 222 6872

Four Seasons/Cto Winds:vivaldi

> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 8, No. 1, RV 269, "La primavera" (Spring) - I. Allegro
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 8, No. 1, RV 269, "La primavera" (Spring) - II. Largo e pianissimo sempre
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in E major, Op. 8, No. 1, RV 269, "La primavera" (Spring) - III. Danza Pastorale: Allegro
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 8, No. 2, RV 315, "L'estate" (Summer) - I. Allegro non molto
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 8, No. 2, RV 315, "L'estate" (Summer) - II. Adagio - Presto
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in G minor, Op. 8, No. 2, RV 315, "L'estate" (Summer) - III. Presto
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F major, Op. 8, No. 3, RV 293, "L'autunno" (Autumn) - I. Allegro
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F major, Op. 8, No. 3, RV 293, "L'autunno" (Autumn) - II. Adagio molto
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F major, Op. 8, No. 3, RV 293, "L'autunno" (Autumn) - III. Allegro
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F minor, Op. 8, No. 4, RV 297, "L'inverno" (Winter) - I. Allegro non molto
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F minor, Op. 8, No. 4, RV 297, "L'inverno" (Winter) - II. Largo
> The 4 Seasons: Violin Concerto in F minor, Op. 8, No. 4, RV 297, "L'inverno" (Winter) - III. Allegro
> Concerto in C major, RV 443 - I. Allegro
> Concerto in C major, RV 443 - II. Largo
> Concerto in C major, RV 443 - III. Allegro molto
> Flute Concerto in D major, Op. 10, No. 3, RV 428, "Il gardellino" - I. Allegro
> Flute Concerto in D major, Op. 10, No. 3, RV 428, "Il gardellino" - II. Cantabile
> Flute Concerto in D major, Op. 10, No. 3, RV 428, "Il gardellino" - III. Allegro
> Oboe Concerto in C major, RV 450 - I. Allegro molto
> Oboe Concerto in C major, RV 450 - II. Larghetto
> Oboe Concerto in C major, RV 450 - III. Allegro

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Piccolo in C major, RV 443
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 10 no 3/RV 428 "Il gardellino"
>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C major, RV 450
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Violin in E major, Op. 8 no 1/RV 269 "Primavera"
  • Performer: Takako Nishizaki (Violin)
  • Conductor: Stephen Gunzenhauser
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Notes: Slovak Philharmonic Hall, Bratislava, Slovakia (07/12/1987-07/22/1987)
  • Running Time: 39 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1725

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Piccolo in C major, RV 443
  • Performer: Jiri Stivin (Flute)
  • Conductor: Oliver Dohnányi
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 10 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for Flute in D major, Op. 10 no 3/RV 428 "Il gardellino"
  • Performer: Jirí Válek (Flute)
  • Conductor: Jaroslav Krcek
  • Ensemble: Capella Istropolitana
  • Running Time: 9 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1729

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Concerto for oboe, strings & continuo in C major, RV 450
  • Performer: Stefan Schilli (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Bela Nagy
  • Notes: Festetich Castle, Budapest, Hungary (12/03/1992-12/07/1992)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1742