1 800 222 6872

Georg Philipp Telemann

Audio Samples

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Victoria, mein Jesus ist erstanden, sacred cantata for voice, trumpet, violin, viola & continuo, TWV
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet (Concerto) for 2 violins, viola & continuo in F major, TWV 43
>     F4
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Gottlichs Kind, laá mit Entzucken, sacred cantata for voice, oboe/trombone, violin & continuo (FHG),
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto da Camera, for recorder, strings and continuo in G minor, TWV 43
>     g3
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Es fahret Jesus auf mit Jauchzen, sacred cantata for chorus, 2 oboes, 3 trumpets, timpani, strings &
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for flute, 2 scordatura violins & continuo in A major, TWV 43
>     A7
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Jauchzet dem Herrn alle Welt (Psalm 100; II), psalm setting for voice, 2 trumpets & continuo, TWV 7

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Victoria, mein Jesus ist erstanden, sacred cantata for voice, trumpet, violin, viola & continuo, TWV
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet (Concerto) for 2 violins, viola & continuo in F major, TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Gottlichs Kind, laá mit Entzucken, sacred cantata for voice, oboe/trombone, violin & continuo (FHG),
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto da Camera, for recorder, strings and continuo in G minor, TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Es fahret Jesus auf mit Jauchzen, sacred cantata for chorus, 2 oboes, 3 trumpets, timpani, strings &
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for flute, 2 scordatura violins & continuo in A major, TWV 43
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Jauchzet dem Herrn alle Welt (Psalm 100; II), psalm setting for voice, 2 trumpets & continuo, TWV 7
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Victoria, mein Jesus ist erstanden, sacred cantata for voice, trumpet, violin, viola & continuo, TWV
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Quartet (Concerto) for 2 violins, viola & continuo in F major, TWV 43 :: F4
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Göttlichs Kind, laá mit Entzücken, sacred cantata for voice, oboe/trombone, violin & continuo (FHG),
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1731-1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto da Camera, for recorder, strings and continuo in G minor, TWV 43 :: g3
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Es fähret Jesus auf mit Jauchzen, sacred cantata for chorus, 2 oboes, 3 trumpets, timpani, strings &
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1731-1732

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Sonata for flute, 2 scordatura violins & continuo in A major, TWV 43 :: A7
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Jauchzet dem Herrn alle Welt (Psalm 100; II), psalm setting for voice, 2 trumpets & continuo, TWV 7
  • Performer: Klaus Mertens (Bass)
  • Notes: Andreaskirche; Berlin-Wannsee (11/25/1996-11/28/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1768