1 800 222 6872

Grieg: Lyric Pieces/Peer Gynt Suite

Audio Samples

  1. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Halling (Norwegian Dance), Op. 38 No. 4 $0.99 on iTunes
  2. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Melodie, Op. 38 No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  3. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Halling (Norwegian Dance), Op. 47 No. 4 $0.99 on iTunes
  4. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Canon, Op. 38 No. 8 $0.99 on iTunes
  5. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Smatrold (Puck), Op. 71 No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  6. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Walzer, Op. 38 No. 7 $0.99 on iTunes
  7. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Halling (Norwegian Dance), Op. 71, No. 5 $0.99 on iTunes
  8. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Volksweise (Folk Song), Op. 38, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  9. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Elegie, Op. 38, No. 6 $0.99 on iTunes
  10. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Ganger (Norwegian March), Op. 54, No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  11. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Einsamer Wanderer (Solitary Wanderer), Op. 43 No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  12. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Vals, Op. 12 No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  13. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Folkevise (Folk Song), Op. 12 No. 5 $0.99 on iTunes
  14. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Skovstilhed (Peace of the Wood), Op. 71 No. 4 $0.99 on iTunes
  15. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Stambogsblad (Album-Leaf), Op. 12 No. 7 $0.99 on iTunes
  16. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Valse-Impromptu, Op. 47 No. 1 $0.99 on iTunes
  17. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Forbi (Gone), Op. 71 No. 6 $0.99 on iTunes
  18. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Sie Tanzt (She Dances), Op. 57 No. 5 $0.99 on iTunes
  19. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Albumblatt (Album-Leaf), Op. 47 No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  20. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Sommeraften (Summer Evening), Op. 71 No. 2 $0.99 on iTunes
  21. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: for Dine Fodder (At Your Feet), Op. 68 No. 3 $0.99 on iTunes
  22. Grieg — Lyric Pieces: Valse Melancolique, Op. 68 No. 6 $0.99 on iTunes
  23. Grieg — Peer Gynt, Suite No. 2: Arabian Dance $0.99 on iTunes

Album Summary

>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/4
>Grieg, Edvard : Melody, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/3
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
>Grieg, Edvard : Canon, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/8
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
>Grieg, Edvard : Matrosernes Opsang (Sailor's Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/1
>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/5
>Grieg, Edvard : Volksweise (Folk Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/2
>Grieg, Edvard : Elegy, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
>Grieg, Edvard : Skovstilhed (Peace of the Woods), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/4
>Grieg, Edvard : Album Leaf, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/7
>Grieg, Edvard : Forbi (Gone), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Sie tanzt (She Dances), lyric piece for piano, Op. 57/5
>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 9, Op. 68
>Grieg, Edvard : Valse melancolique, lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/6
>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 2, Op. 55
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/4
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Melody, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/3
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : Canon, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/8
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1877-1878

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/7
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1866

>Grieg, Edvard : Matrosernes Opsang (Sailor's Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/1
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1897-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Halling, lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/5
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Volksweise (Folk Song), lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/2
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Elegy, lyric piece for piano, Op. 38/6
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 5, Op. 54
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: March
  • Written: 1889-1891

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 3, Op. 43
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Waltz, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/2
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (8), Book 1, Op. 12
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Skovstilhed (Peace of the Woods), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/4
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 5 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Album Leaf, lyric piece for piano, Op. 12/7
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1864-1867

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : Forbi (Gone), lyric piece for piano, Op. 71/6
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Sie tanzt (She Dances), lyric piece for piano, Op. 57/5
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1890-1893

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 4, Op. 47
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1886-1888

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (7), Book 10, Op. 71
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Grieg, Edvard : Lyric Pieces (6), Book 9, Op. 68
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1897-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Valse mélancolique, lyric piece for piano, Op. 68/6
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (11/27/1989-12/13/1989)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1897-1899

>Grieg, Edvard : Peer Gynt Suite no 2, Op. 55
  • Performer: Balazs Szkolay (Piano)
  • Notes: Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (08/29/1994/08/31/1994)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1874-1875