1 800 222 6872

Handel: Harpsichord Suites Nos. 6-8

Album Summary

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 6 in F sharp minor, HWV 431
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F minor, HWV 433
>Handel, George Frideric : Capriccio in F
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 437
>Handel, George Frideric : Keyboard Sonatina in D minor, HWV 581
>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor
>Handel, George Frideric : Toccata for Harpsichord in G minor
>Handel, George Frideric : Air for keyboard in A major, HWV 468
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for keyboard (Suite de piece), Vol.1, no 6 in F sharp minor, HWV 431
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 27 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite no 7 (as used in the film "Got Rot Tunbridge Wells")
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 16 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705-1707

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in F minor, HWV 433
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 10 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1717-1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Capriccio in F
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1703-1706

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 437
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 11 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705

>Handel, George Frideric : Keyboard Sonatina in D minor, HWV 581
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705

>Handel, George Frideric : Sonata for Harpsichord in G minor
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1709

>Handel, George Frideric : Toccata for Harpsichord in G minor
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1715

>Handel, George Frideric : Air for keyboard in A major, HWV 468
  • Performer: Alan Cuckston (Harpsichord)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1728