1 800 222 6872

Mendelssohn: Songs Without Words Vol. 2

Album Summary

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Lieder ohne Worte, Op. 19
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 24 in A major, Op. 53/6
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 30/4
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 44 in D major, Op. 102/2
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 11 in D major, Op. 30/5
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 23 in A minor ("Volkslied"), Op. 53/5
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 28 in G major, Op. 62/4
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 62/3 (Andante maestoso)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 4 in A major, Op. 19b/4
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano in D minor ("Reiterlied")
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 6 in G minor ("Venetianisches Gondellied"), Op. 19b/6
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 14 in C minor, Op. 38/2
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 46 in G minor, Op. 102/4
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 38/1
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Albumblatt for Piano in E minor, Op. 117
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 39 in E flat major, Op. 85/3
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 42 in B flat major, Op. 85/6
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words, Op. 62 no 5, Venetian Gondola Song
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 7, Op. 85
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 43 in E minor, Op. 102/1
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 38/5 (Agitato)
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words
Performer Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Lieder ohne Worte, Op. 19
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1829-1830

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 09/14/1829

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 1, Op. 19b
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 12/11/1830

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 24 in A major, Op. 53/6
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/01/1841

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 2, Op. 30
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1830-1834

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 10 in B minor, Op. 30/4
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 01/30/1834

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 44 in D major, Op. 102/2
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/11/1845

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 11 in D major, Op. 30/5
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 12/12/1833

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 23 in A minor ("Volkslied"), Op. 53/5
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 04/30/1841

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 28 in G major, Op. 62/4
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 1841-1843

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 62/3 (Andante maestoso)
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 01/19/1843

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 4 in A major, Op. 19b/4
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 09/14/1829

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano in D minor ("Reiterlied")
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 12/12/1844

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 6 in G minor ("Venetianisches Gondellied"), Op. 19b/6
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 10/16/1830

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 14 in C minor, Op. 38/2
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 03/29/1836

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 46 in G minor, Op. 102/4
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 02/04/1841

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 13 in E flat major, Op. 38/1
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: circa 02/1837-04/1

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Albumblatt for Piano in E minor, Op. 117
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/27/1836

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 39 in E flat major, Op. 85/3
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 08/19/1835

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 42 in B flat major, Op. 85/6
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/01/1841

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words, Op. 62 no 5, Venetian Gondola Song
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 01/24/1841

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Songs without words, vol 7, Op. 85
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/07/1845

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words for piano no 43 in E minor, Op. 102/1
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 38/5 (Agitato)
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 04/05/1837

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song Without Words
  • Performer: Péter Nagy (Piano)
  • Notes: The Italian Institute, Budapest, Hungary (01/10/1990/06/16/1990)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 06/01/1842