Weekend Classics - A Baroque guitar weekend

Album Summary

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
>Sanz, Gaspar : Suite Española for Guitar
>Cutting, Francis : Divisions on "Greensleeves"
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for lute in E minor, BWV 996
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Lute in C minor, BWV 997
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002
>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 437
>Weiss, Silvius Leopold : Sonata for lute in D major (London MS no 13), SC 18
>Pachelbel, Johann : Suite, for lute in F sharp minor (arranged by Walter Gerwig from T. 312)
>Weiss, Silvius Leopold : Tombeau sur la mort de Monsieur Comte de Logy, for lute in B flat minor (London MS), Smith 210
>Losy, Jan Antonín : Suite for lute in G major
Performers Conductor Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Vivaldi, Antonio : Chamber Concerto for Lute and 2 Violins in D major, RV 93
  • Performer: Narciso Yepes (Guitar)
  • Conductor: Paul Kuentz
  • Ensemble: Paul Kuentz Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716

>Sanz, Gaspar : Suite Española for Guitar
  • Performer: Narciso Yepes (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 12 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Cutting, Francis : Divisions on "Greensleeves"
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance
  • Written: circa 1580

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for lute in E minor, BWV 996 :: Allemande
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: after 1712

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Lute in C minor, BWV 997 :: Sarabande
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Lute in C minor, BWV 997 :: Gigue
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1738-1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002 :: Sarabande
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002 :: Bourrée
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720

>Handel, George Frideric : Suite for Harpsichord in D minor, HWV 437 :: Sarabande
  • Performer: Andrés Segovia (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1705

>Weiss, Silvius Leopold : Sonata for lute in D major (London MS no 13), SC 18 :: Passacaille in D major
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Pachelbel, Johann : Suite, for lute in F sharp minor (arranged by Walter Gerwig from T. 312)
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1966

>Weiss, Silvius Leopold : Tombeau sur la mort de Monsieur Comte de Logy, for lute in B flat minor (London MS), Smith 210
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: circa 1706-1730

>Jan Antonín Losy (circa 1650 - 1721) : Suite for lute in G major
  • Performer: Göran Söllscher (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque