- Marilyn Horne (Voice)
- Alberto Rinaldi (Baritone)
- Laura Zannini (Soprano)
- Luigi Alva (Voice)
- Enzo Dara (Bass)
- Paolo Montarsolo (Bass)
- Margherita Guglielmi (Soprano)
Notes & Reviews:
"Here, in addition to the staggering virtuosity and the pointed characterization we're used to [from Marilyn Horne], we get wonderful humor and the impression that she is having a simply terrific time...Abbado's leadership is a sheer delight, and the La Scala forces are in grand shape. The sound is very good. At this price - or possibly any price - this can't be beat." -ClassicsToday
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsRossini, Gioachino : L'italiana in Algeri (The Italian Girl in Algiers), opera
- Performers: Alberto Rinaldi (Baritone); Laura Zannini (Soprano); Luigi Alva (Voice); Enzo Dara (Bass); Paolo Montarsolo (Bass); Margherita Guglielmi (Soprano); Marilyn Horne (Voice)
- Conductor: Claudio Abbado
- Ensemble: Milan Teatro alla Scala Orchestra
- Notes: Composition written: 1813.
- Running Time: 106 min. 13 sec.
- Period Time: Romantic
- Form: Opera/Operetta
- Written: 1813
- Studio/Live: Live