1 800 222 6872

Mozart: Great Piano Concertos

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
>Handel, George Frideric : Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne, HWV 74
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Work(s)
>Traditional, English : The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies, O!, folk song
>Canteloube, Joseph : Baïlèro, folksong for voice & orchestra (Chants d'Auvergne, Series 1, no 2)
>Mudarra, Alonso de : Fantasia for guitar
>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 3 in E flat major, K 447
>Fauré, Gabriel : Après un rêve ("Dans un sommeil"), song for voice & piano, Op. 7/1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 1 in G major, BWV 1007
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 9 in E flat major, K 271 "Jeunehomme"
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Conductor: Antonio Janigro
  • Ensemble: I Solisti di Zagreb
  • Running Time: 33 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1777

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 17 in G major, K 453
  • Performer: Friedrich Gulda (Piano)
  • Conductor: Paul Angerer
  • Running Time: 29 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1784

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 24 in C minor, K 491
  • Performer: Denis Matthews (Piano)
  • Conductor: Hans Swarowsky
  • Running Time: 29 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1786

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Piano no 20 in D minor, K 466
  • Performer: Denis Matthews (Piano)
  • Conductor: Hans Swarowsky
  • Running Time: 31 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1785

>Handel, George Frideric : Ode for the Birthday of Queen Anne, HWV 74 :: Excerpt
  • Performer: Alfred Deller
  • Conductor: Alfred Deller
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1713

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9) :: Aria
  • Performer: James Friskin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9) :: Mvt. 1
  • Performer: James Friskin (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9) :: Mvt. 2
  • Performer: James Friskin (Piano)
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9) :: Mvt. 3
  • Performer: James Friskin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Goldberg Variations, for keyboard (Clavier-Übung IV), BWV 988 (BC L9) :: Mvt. 4
  • Performer: James Friskin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1741

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 5 in D major, BWV 1050 :: Allegro
  • Performer: Anton Heiller (Harpsichord)
  • Conductor: Felix Prohaska
  • Running Time: 11 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Work(s) :: Tafelmusik - Overture
  • Conductor: Nikolaus Harnoncourt
  • Ensemble: Concentus Musicus Wien
  • Running Time: 9 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1700-1768

>Traditional, English : The Wraggle Taggle Gypsies, O!, folk song
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.

>Canteloube, Joseph : Baïlèro, folksong for voice & orchestra (Chants d'Auvergne, Series 1, no 2)
  • Performer: Netania Davrath (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1923-1930

>Mudarra, Alonso de : Fantasia for guitar
  • Performer: Alirio Diaz (Guitar)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Renaissance

>Chopin, Frédéric : Polonaise for piano no 6 in A flat major ("Héroique"), Op. 53, CT. 155
  • Performer: Alfred Brendel (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1842-1843

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Concerto for Horn no 3 in E flat major, K 447 :: Mvt. 1
  • Performer: Albert Linder (Horn)
  • Conductor: Hans Swarowsky
  • Running Time: 7 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1783

>Fauré, Gabriel : Après un rêve ("Dans un sommeil"), song for voice & piano, Op. 7/1
  • Performers: Akira Eguchi (Piano); Gil Shaham (Violin); Brinton Smith (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1877

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for solo cello no 1 in G major, BWV 1007 :: Mvt. 1
  • Performer: Matt Haimovitz (Cello)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720