1 800 222 6872

Romantic Choir Music from the 1880s / Sankt Annae Youth

Album Summary

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sacred Pieces (9) for chorus
>Lange-Mülle, Peter Erasmus : Madonnasange (3), Op. 65
>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
>Wolf, Hugo : Sechs geistliche Lieder, for chorus
>Brahms, Johannes : Fest- und Gedenksprüche (3) for double chorus, Op. 109
Performer Conductor Ensemble
  • >
Composers
  • >
  • >
  • >
  • >


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sacred Pieces (9) for chorus :: How Blessed Are They
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884-1885

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sacred Pieces (9) for chorus :: Angel Hosts Of Heaven
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 6 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884-1885

>Tchaikovsky, Peter Ilyich : Sacred Pieces (9) for chorus :: Angel Hosts Of Heaven
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 6 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1884-1885

>Lange-Mülle, Peter Erasmus : Madonnasange (3), Op. 65
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 7 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Wolf, Hugo : Sechs geistliche Lieder, for chorus
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 12 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 04/1881

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Brahms, Johannes : Chorale Preludes (11) for Organ, Op. 122
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1896

>Brahms, Johannes : Fest- und Gedenksprüche (3) for double chorus, Op. 109
  • Performer: Niels Nielsen (Organ)
  • Conductor: Ebbe Munk
  • Running Time: 11 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1886-1888