1 800 222 6872

Haydn: Complete Symphonies / Fischer, Austro-Hungarian Haydn

Album Summary

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 1 in D major, H 1 no 1
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 2 in C major, H 1 no 2
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 3 in G major, H 1 no 3
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 4 in D major, H 1 no 4
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 5 in A major, H 1 no 5
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 6 in D major, H 1 no 6 "Le Matin"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 7 in C major, H 1 no 7 "Le Midi"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 8 in G major, H 1 no 8 "Le Soir"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 9 in C major, H 1 no 9
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 10 in D major, H 1 no 10
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 11 in E flat major, H 1 no 11
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 12 in E major, H 1 no 12
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 13 in D major, H 1 no 13
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 14 in A major, H 1 no 14
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 15 in D major, H 1 no 15
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 16 in B flat major, H 1 no 16
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 17 in F major, H 1 no 17
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 18 in G major, H 1 no 18
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 19 in D major, H 1 no 19
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 20 in C major, H 1 no 20
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 21 in A major, H 1 no 21
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 22 in E flat major, H 1 no 22 "Philosopher"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 23 in G major, H 1 no 23
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 24 in D major, H 1 no 24
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 25 in C major, H 1 no 25
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 26 in D minor, H 1 no 26 "Lamentatione"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 27 in G major, H 1 no 27
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 28 in A major, H 1 no 28
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 29 in E major, H 1 no 29
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 30 in C major, H 1 no 30 "Alleluia"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 31 in D major, H 1 no 31 "Hornsignal"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 32 in C major, H 1 no 32
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 33 in C major, H 1 no 33
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 34 in D minor, H 1 no 34
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 35 in B flat major, H 1 no 35
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 36 in E flat major, H 1 no 36
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 37 in C major, H 1 no 37
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 38 in C major, H 1 no 38
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 39 in G minor, H 1 no 39
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 40 in F major, H 1 no 40
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 41 in C major, H 1 no 41
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 42 in D major, H 1 no 42
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 43 in E flat major, H 1 no 43 "Mercury"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 44 in E minor, H 1 no 44 "Trauer"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 45 in F sharp minor, H 1 no 45 "Farewell"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 46 in B major, H 1 no 46
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 47 in G major, H 1 no 47
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 48 in C major, H 1 no 48 "Maria Theresia"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 49 in F minor, H 1 no 49 "La Passione"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 50 in C major, H 1 no 50
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 51 in B flat major, H 1 no 51
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 52 in C minor, H 1 no 52
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 53 in D major, H 1 no 53 "L'Impériale"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 54 in G major, H 1 no 54
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 55 in E major, H 1 no 55 "The Schoolmaster"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 56 in C major, H 1 no 56
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 57 in C major, H 1 no 57
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 58 in F major, H 1 no 58
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 59 in A major, H 1 no 59 "Fire"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 60 in C major, H 1 no 60 "Il distratto"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 61 in D major, H 1 no 61
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 62 in D major, H 1 no 62
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 63 in C major, H 1 no 63 "La Roxelane"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 64 in A major, H 1 no 64 "Tempora mutantur"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 65 in A major, H 1 no 65
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 66 in B flat major, H 1 no 66
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 67 in F major, H 1 no 67
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 68 in B flat major, H 1 no 68
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 69 in C major, H 1 no 69 "Laudon"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 70 in D major, H 1 no 70
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 71 in B flat major, H 1 no 71
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 72 in D major, H 1 no 72 no 72
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 73 in D major, H 1 no 73 "La Chasse"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 74 in E flat major, H 1 no 74
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 75 in D major, H 1 no 75
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 76 in E flat major, H 1 no 76
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 77 in B flat major, H 1 no 77
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 78 in C minor, H 1 no 78
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 79 in F major, H 1 no 79
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 80 in D minor, H 1 no 80
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 81 in G major, H 1 no 81
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 82 in C major, H 1 no 82 "The Bear"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 83 in G minor, H 1 no 83 "The Hen"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 84 in E flat major, H 1 no 84
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 85 in B major, H 1 no 85 "La Reine"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 86 in D major, H 1 no 86
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 87 in A major, H 1 no 87
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 88 in G major, H 1 no 88
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 89 in F major, H 1 no 89
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 90 in C major, H 1 no 90
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 91 in E flat major, H 1 no 91
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 92 in G major, H 1 no 92 "Oxford"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 93 in D major, H 1 no 93
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 94 in G major, H 1 no 94 "Surprise"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 95 in C minor, H 1 no 95
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 96 in D major, H 1 no 96 "Miracle"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 97 in C major, H 1 no 97
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 98 in B flat major, H 1 no 98
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 99 in E flat major, H 1 no 99
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 100 in G major, H 1 no 100 "Military"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 101 in D major, H 1 no 101 "Clock"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 102 in B flat major, H 1 no 102
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 103 in E flat major, H 1 no 103 "Drumroll"
>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 104 in D major, H 1 no 104 "London"
Conductor Ensemble Composer

Notes & Reviews:

One of the major recording projects of the last ten years: the recording of the complete 104 symphonies by Joseph Haydn. Performed by the Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra conducted by Adam Fischer. This orchestra was especially formed for these recordings by first-desk players from the Wiener Philharmonic and the Hungarian State Orchestra. These players maintain the unique Central European performing practice. It is difficult to describe this practice: it is a natural flow of ritardandi, rhythmical deviations and accents, which make the music come alive and reveal its innate dramatic quality. Played on modern instruments. Why? because the players come from the big and the best symphonic orchestras, and are used to their instruments. Moreover, the players perform in a living tradition, and have developed their own musical language. Excellent liner notes in the booklet, which also includes a personal statement of conductor Adam Fischer.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 1 in D major, H 1 no 1
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1759
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 2 in C major, H 1 no 2
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 3 in G major, H 1 no 3
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1762
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 4 in D major, H 1 no 4
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1762
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 5 in A major, H 1 no 5
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1762
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 6 in D major, H 1 no 6 "Le Matin"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1761
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 7 in C major, H 1 no 7 "Le Midi"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1761
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 8 in G major, H 1 no 8 "Le Soir"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1761
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 9 in C major, H 1 no 9
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1762
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 10 in D major, H 1 no 10
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 11 in E flat major, H 1 no 11
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1769
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 12 in E major, H 1 no 12
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1763
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 13 in D major, H 1 no 13
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1763
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 14 in A major, H 1 no 14
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 15 in D major, H 1 no 15
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 16 in B flat major, H 1 no 16
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 17 in F major, H 1 no 17
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 18 in G major, H 1 no 18
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 19 in D major, H 1 no 19
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 20 in C major, H 1 no 20
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 21 in A major, H 1 no 21
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 22 in E flat major, H 1 no 22 "Philosopher"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 23 in G major, H 1 no 23
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 24 in D major, H 1 no 24
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1764
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 25 in C major, H 1 no 25
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 26 in D minor, H 1 no 26 "Lamentatione"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1770
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 27 in G major, H 1 no 27
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 28 in A major, H 1 no 28
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 29 in E major, H 1 no 29
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 30 in C major, H 1 no 30 "Alleluia"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 31 in D major, H 1 no 31 "Hornsignal"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 32 in C major, H 1 no 32
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1766
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 33 in C major, H 1 no 33
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1767
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 34 in D minor, H 1 no 34
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1767
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 35 in B flat major, H 1 no 35
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1767
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 36 in E flat major, H 1 no 36
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1769
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 37 in C major, H 1 no 37
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1758
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 38 in C major, H 1 no 38
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1769
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 39 in G minor, H 1 no 39
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1770
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 40 in F major, H 1 no 40
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1763
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 41 in C major, H 1 no 41
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1770
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 42 in D major, H 1 no 42
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1771
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 43 in E flat major, H 1 no 43 "Mercury"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 44 in E minor, H 1 no 44 "Trauer"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 45 in F sharp minor, H 1 no 45 "Farewell"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 46 in B major, H 1 no 46
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 47 in G major, H 1 no 47
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 48 in C major, H 1 no 48 "Maria Theresia"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1769
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 49 in F minor, H 1 no 49 "La Passione"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1768
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 50 in C major, H 1 no 50
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1773
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 51 in B flat major, H 1 no 51
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 52 in C minor, H 1 no 52
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 53 in D major, H 1 no 53 "L'Impériale"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1778-79
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 54 in G major, H 1 no 54
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 55 in E major, H 1 no 55 "The Schoolmaster"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 56 in C major, H 1 no 56
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 57 in C major, H 1 no 57
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 58 in F major, H 1 no 58
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1775
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 59 in A major, H 1 no 59 "Fire"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1769
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 60 in C major, H 1 no 60 "Il distratto"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1774
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 61 in D major, H 1 no 61
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1776
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 62 in D major, H 1 no 62
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 63 in C major, H 1 no 63 "La Roxelane"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 64 in A major, H 1 no 64 "Tempora mutantur"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1778
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 65 in A major, H 1 no 65
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1778
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 66 in B flat major, H 1 no 66
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1779
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 67 in F major, H 1 no 67
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1779
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 68 in B flat major, H 1 no 68
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1779
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 69 in C major, H 1 no 69 "Laudon"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1779
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 70 in D major, H 1 no 70
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1778-1779
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 71 in B flat major, H 1 no 71
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1780
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 72 in D major, H 1 no 72 no 72
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 73 in D major, H 1 no 73 "La Chasse"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1782
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 74 in E flat major, H 1 no 74
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 75 in D major, H 1 no 75
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: by 1781
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 76 in E flat major, H 1 no 76
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1782
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 77 in B flat major, H 1 no 77
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1782
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 78 in C minor, H 1 no 78
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1782
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 79 in F major, H 1 no 79
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1784
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 80 in D minor, H 1 no 80
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1784
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 81 in G major, H 1 no 81
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1784
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 82 in C major, H 1 no 82 "The Bear"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 83 in G minor, H 1 no 83 "The Hen"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1785
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 84 in E flat major, H 1 no 84
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 85 in B major, H 1 no 85 "La Reine"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1785
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 86 in D major, H 1 no 86
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 87 in A major, H 1 no 87
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1785
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 88 in G major, H 1 no 88
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: ?1787
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 89 in F major, H 1 no 89
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 90 in C major, H 1 no 90
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 91 in E flat major, H 1 no 91
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 92 in G major, H 1 no 92 "Oxford"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1789
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 93 in D major, H 1 no 93
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 94 in G major, H 1 no 94 "Surprise"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 95 in C minor, H 1 no 95
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 96 in D major, H 1 no 96 "Miracle"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1791
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 97 in C major, H 1 no 97
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1792
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 98 in B flat major, H 1 no 98
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1792
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 99 in E flat major, H 1 no 99
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1793
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 100 in G major, H 1 no 100 "Military"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1793-1794
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 101 in D major, H 1 no 101 "Clock"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1793-1794
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 102 in B flat major, H 1 no 102
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1794
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 103 in E flat major, H 1 no 103 "Drumroll"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1795
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Haydn, Franz Joseph : Symphony no 104 in D major, H 1 no 104 "London"
  • Conductor: Adam Fischer
  • Ensemble: Austro-Hungarian Haydn Orchestra
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1795
  • Studio/Live: Studio