1 800 222 6872

Telemann: Concertos / Indermühle, Haselböck, et al

Album Summary

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 3 Trumpets, 2 Oboes, Timpani and Strings in D major, TV 54 no D 3
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Symphony no 1 in G major, TV 50 no 1 "Il grillo"
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute, Oboe d'Amore and Viola d'Amore in E major, TV 53 no E 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Recorder and Flute in E minor, TV 52 no e 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, Cello, Trumpet and Strings in D major, TV 53 no D 5
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in E minor, TV 51 no e 1
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe d'Amore in A major, TV 51 no A 2
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe and 2 Violins in D major, TV 51 no D 5 "Gratioso"
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in C minor
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe d'Amore in G major, TV 51 no G 3
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute and Violin in E minor, TV 52 no e 3
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture-Suite for Recorder, Strings and Basso continuo in A minor, TV 55 no a 2
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture-Suite for 3 Oboes, Strings and Basso continuo in C major, TV 55 no C 6
>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet and 2 Oboes in D major
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for 3 Trumpets, 2 Oboes, Timpani and Strings in D major, TV 54 no D 3
  • Performers: Peter Aigner (Viola); Christoph Bitzinger (Violin); Maria Cavallini (Violin); Maria De Martini (Bassoon); Pier-Luigi Fabretti (Oboe); Karl Fischer (Timpani); Johanna Gamerith (Violin); August Kothbauer (Violin); Andreas Lackner (Trumpet); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Balázs Máté (Cello); Andrea Mion (Oboe); Éva Posvanecz (Violin); Martin Rabl (Trumpet); Walter Rumer (Violone); Herbert Walser (Trumpet)
  • Conductor: Martin Haselböck
  • Ensemble: Vienna Academy
  • Running Time: 9 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1716
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Symphony no 1 in G major, TV 50 no 1 "Il grillo"
  • Performers: Peter Aigner (Viola); Thomas Bik (Violin); Pier-Luigi Fabretti (Oboe); Christian Gurtner (Flute); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Balázs Máté (Cello); Michael Oman (Recorder); Éva Posvanecz (Violin); Peter Rabl (Alto Chalumeau); Walter Rumer (Violone); Roberto Sensi (Violone); Roberto Sensi (Violone)
  • Conductor: Martin Haselböck
  • Ensemble: Vienna Academy
  • Running Time: 9 min. 12 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: circa 1765
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute, Oboe d'Amore and Viola d'Amore in E major, TV 53 no E 1
  • Performers: Peter Aigner (Viola); Thomas Bik (Violin); Pier-Luigi Fabretti (Oboe); Christian Gurtner (Flute); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Balázs Máté (Cello); Éva Posvanecz (Violin); Walter Rumer (Violone)
  • Conductor: Martin Haselböck
  • Ensemble: Vienna Academy
  • Running Time: 17 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1730-1740
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Recorder and Flute in E minor, TV 52 no e 1
  • Performers: Peter Aigner (Viola); Christoph Bitzinger (Violin); Maria Cavallini (Violin); Johanna Gamerith (Violin); Christian Gurtner (Flute); August Kothbauer (Violin); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Balázs Máté (Cello); Michael Oman (Recorder); Michael Oman (Recorder); Éva Posvanecz (Violin); Walter Rumer (Violone)
  • Conductor: Martin Haselböck
  • Ensemble: Vienna Academy
  • Running Time: 13 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Violin, Cello, Trumpet and Strings in D major, TV 53 no D 5
  • Performers: Peter Aigner (Viola); Christoph Bitzinger (Violin); Maria Cavallini (Violin); Johanna Gamerith (Violin); August Kothbauer (Violin); Andreas Lackner (Trumpet); Gunar Letzbor (Violin); Balázs Máté (Cello); Éva Posvanecz (Violin); Walter Rumer (Violone)
  • Conductor: Martin Haselböck
  • Ensemble: Vienna Academy
  • Running Time: 12 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in E minor, TV 51 no e 1
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 10 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: circa 1712-1721
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe d'Amore in A major, TV 51 no A 2
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 13 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe and 2 Violins in D major, TV 51 no D 5 "Gratioso"
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in C minor
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe in D minor
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 8 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Oboe d'Amore in G major, TV 51 no G 3
  • Performer: Thomas Indermühle (Oboe)
  • Conductor: Thomas Indermühle
  • Ensemble: English Chamber Orchestra
  • Running Time: 14 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Flute and Violin in E minor, TV 52 no e 3
  • Performer: Jed Wentz (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Musica ad Rhenum
  • Running Time: 8 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture-Suite for Recorder, Strings and Basso continuo in A minor, TV 55 no a 2
  • Performer: Jed Wentz (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Musica ad Rhenum
  • Running Time: 30 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Overture-Suite for 3 Oboes, Strings and Basso continuo in C major, TV 55 no C 6
  • Performers: Jürgen Kussmaul (Viola); Paul Verhey (Flute); Rob Visser (Oboe d'amore)
  • Ensemble: Amsterdam Bach Soloists
  • Running Time: 25 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Studio/Live: Studio

>Telemann, Georg Philipp : Concerto for Trumpet and 2 Oboes in D major
  • Performer: Jed Wentz (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Musica ad Rhenum
  • Running Time: 9 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Studio/Live: Studio