1 800 222 6872

Italian Journey - Mendelssohn-Hensel / Sandmann, et al

Album Summary

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Nach Suden, song for voice & piano, Op. 10/1 (H. 373)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Gondelfahrt, for piano in G minor (H. 345)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Gondellied, song for voice & piano, Op. 1/6 (H. 377)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Lass fahren hin das Allzuflüchtige, for 4 male voices (H. 360)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Villa Medicis, for piano in A flat major (H. 353)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Capriccio for piano in B minor
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Das holde Tal
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Villa Mills (Allegretto grazioso), for piano in E major, Op. 2/3 (H. 357)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : L'âme triste
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Abschied, for piano in A minor
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Lieder ohne Worte (4), Op. 6
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Mein Liebchen, wir saßen beisammen, for 2 sopranos & piano (H. 362)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Dämmernd liegt der Sommerabend, for 4 voices (H. 361)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Schwanenlied, song for voice & piano, Op. 1/1 (H. 358)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Der Fürst vom Berge, song for voice & piano (H. 359)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Die Sennin, for soprano, tenor & piano (H. 383)
>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Hausgarten, song for voice & piano (H. 355)
Performers Composer

Notes & Reviews:

Import Hybrid-SACD pressing.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Nach Suden, song for voice & piano, Op. 10/1 (H. 373)
  • Performers: Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1841

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Gondelfahrt, for piano in G minor (H. 345)
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1839

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Gondellied, song for voice & piano, Op. 1/6 (H. 377)
  • Performers: Hans-Christian Braun; Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1841

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Lass fahren hin das Allzuflüchtige, for 4 male voices (H. 360)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Villa Medicis, for piano in A flat major (H. 353)
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Capriccio for piano in B minor
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Das holde Tal
  • Performers: Hans-Christian Braun; Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Villa Mills (Allegretto grazioso), for piano in E major, Op. 2/3 (H. 357)
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : L'âme triste
  • Performers: Hans-Christian Braun; Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Abschied, for piano in A minor
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Lieder ohne Worte (4), Op. 6 :: Tarantella - Piece for piano, A Minor, Allegro molto, op. 6, no 4
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Lieder ohne Worte (4), Op. 6 :: Klavierstück - without title, B Major, Allegro molto, op. 6, no 2
  • Performer: Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 49 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Mein Liebchen, wir saßen beisammen, for 2 sopranos & piano (H. 362)
  • Performers: Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 40 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Dämmernd liegt der Sommerabend, for 4 voices (H. 361)
  • Performer: Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Schwanenlied, song for voice & piano, Op. 1/1 (H. 358)
  • Performers: Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Der Fürst vom Berge, song for voice & piano (H. 359)
  • Performers: Hans-Christian Braun; Philip Mayers (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1840

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Die Sennin, for soprano, tenor & piano (H. 383)
  • Performers: Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1841

>Mendelssohn-Hensel, Fanny : Hausgarten, song for voice & piano (H. 355)
  • Performers: Philip Mayers (Piano); Doerthe Sandmann (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1939-1940