1 800 222 6872

Casals Festivals at Prades Vol 2 - Live, 1953-62

We are experiencing problems with the sound clips on this page playing and are working on it.
> Sinfonia concertante in E flat major, K. 364 - I. Allegro maestoso
> Sinfonia concertante in E flat major, K. 364 - II. Andante
> Sinfonia concertante in E flat major, K. 364 - III. Presto
> Symphony No. 4 in B flat major, Op. 60 - I. Adagio - Allegro vivace
> Symphony No. 4 in B flat major, Op. 60 - II. Adagio
> Symphony No. 4 in B flat major, Op. 60 - III. Menuetto: Allegro vivace
> Symphony No. 4 in B flat major, Op. 60 - IV. Allegro ma non troppo
> Weichet nur, betrubte Schatten, BWV 202, "Wedding Cantata" - Recitative: So sei das Band der keuschen Liebe
> Weichet nur, betrubte Schatten, BWV 202, "Wedding Cantata" - Gavotte: Sehet in Zufriedenheit
> Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048 - I. (Allegro) - II. Adagio
> Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048 - III. Allegro
> Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 - I. Allegro
> Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 - II. Andante
> Brandenburg Concerto No. 4 in G major, BWV 1049 - III. Presto
> Ch'io mi scordi di te … Non temer, amato bene, K. 505 - Ch'io mi scordi di te … Non temer, amato bene, K. 505
> Divertimento in D major, K. 136, "Salzburg Symphony No. 1" - I. Allegro
> Divertimento in D major, K. 136, "Salzburg Symphony No. 1" - II. Andante
> Divertimento in D major, K. 136, "Salzburg Symphony No. 1" - III. Presto
> El cant dels ocells (Song of the Birds) (version for cello and piano) - El cant dels ocells (Song of the Birds) (version for cello and piano)
> Piano Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Op. 110 - I. Moderato cantabile molto espressivo
> Piano Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Op. 110 - II. Allegro molto
> Piano Sonata No. 31 in A flat major, Op. 110 - III. Adagio ma non troppo - Fuga: Allegro ma non troppo

Album Summary

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin solo no 2 in A minor, BWV 1003
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1005
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 5 in C minor, BWV 1011
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
>Schumann, Robert : Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 14 in F sharp minor (WTC II/14), BWV 883 (BC L117)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasy for Piano in C minor, K 475
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
>Schumann, Robert : Kreisleriana
>Brahms, Johannes : Fantasies (7) for Piano, Op. 116
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
>Casals, Pablo [Cello] : Song of the birds, for cello & piano
>Schubert, Franz : Der Tod und das Madchen, D 531/Op. 7 no 3
>Schubert, Franz : Frühlingsglaube, D 686/Op. 20 no 2
>Schubert, Franz : Rastlose Liebe, D 138/Op 51
>Schubert, Franz : An die Musik, D 547
>Schubert, Franz : Die Liebe hat gelogen, D 751/Op. 23 no 1
>Schubert, Franz : Shilric und Vinvela ("Mein Geliebter ist ein Sohn..."), song for voice & piano, D. 293
>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in E minor, Op. 38
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for violin, viola & cello in E flat major, K. 563
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in C minor, Op. 66
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 4 in G minor, K 516
>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Strings no 1 in C minor, Op. 51/1
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 114, "Ach, lieben Christen, seid getrost" BWV 114
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 flutes, strings & continuo in A major, BWV 234 (BC E3)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 4 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, BWV 236 (BC E4)
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 205, "Zerreisset, zersprenget, zertrümmert die Gruft" BWV 205
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christen, ätzet diesen Tag, BWV 63
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 113, "Herr Jesu Christ, du hochstes Gut" BWV 113
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 70, "Wachet! betet! betet! wachet!" BWV 70
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 56, "Ich will den Kreuzstab gerne tragen" BWV 56
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 97, "In allen meinen Taten" BWV 97
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 60, "O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort" BWV 60
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 202, "Weichet nur, betrübte Schatten" ("Wedding Cantata") BWV 202
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ch'io mi scordi di te...Non temer, amato bene, K 505
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 1 in C major, Op. 15
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
Performers Conductors Ensembles Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin solo no 2 in A minor, BWV 1003
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 18 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 2 in D minor, BWV 1004
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Sonata for Violin solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1005
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 19 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Partita for Violin solo no 1 in B minor, BWV 1002
  • Performer: Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 3 in C major, BWV 1009
  • Performer: Pablo Casals (Cello)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Suite for Cello solo no 5 in C minor, BWV 1011
  • Performer: Pablo Casals (Cello)
  • Running Time: 27 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1720
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Italian Concerto in F major, BWV 971
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1735.
  • Running Time: 14 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1735
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 30 in E major, Op. 109
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 21 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1820
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schumann, Robert : Symphonic Etudes for Piano, Op. 13
  • Performer: Rudolf Serkin (Piano)
  • Running Time: 14 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834-1861
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 31 in A flat major, Op. 110
  • Performer: Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 17 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Prelude and Fugue, for keyboard no 14 in F sharp minor (WTC II/14), BWV 883 (BC L117)
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Well-Tempered Clavier, Book 2, BWV 870-893
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: 1740
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Fantasy for Piano in C minor, K 475
  • Running Time: 13 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1785
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Piano no 14 in C minor, K 457
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 19 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1784
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Piano no 32 in C minor, Op. 111
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 24 min. 1 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1821-1822
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schumann, Robert : Kreisleriana
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 34 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1838
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Brahms, Johannes : Fantasies (7) for Piano, Op. 116
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Running Time: 22 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Sonata for Violin and Piano in F major, K 376 (374d)
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Yehudi Menuhin (Violin)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1781.
  • Running Time: 18 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1781
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Casals, Pablo [Cello] : Song of the birds, for cello & piano
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Pablo Casals (Cello)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : Der Tod und das Mädchen, D 531/Op. 7 no 3
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 02/1817
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : Frühlingsglaube, D 686/Op. 20 no 2
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1823
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : Rastlose Liebe, D 138/Op 51
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Notes: Composition written: ?1815.
  • Running Time: 1 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: ?1815
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : An die Musik, D 547
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1817
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : Die Liebe hat gelogen, D 751/Op. 23 no 1
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1822
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Schubert, Franz : Shilric und Vinvela ("Mein Geliebter ist ein Sohn..."), song for voice & piano, D. 293
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 09/20/1815
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Brahms, Johannes : Sonata for Cello and Piano no 1 in E minor, Op. 38
  • Performers: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano); Pablo Casals (Cello)
  • Running Time: 29 min. 39 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1862-1865
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Sonata for Violin and Piano no 9 in A major, Op. 47 "Kreutzer"
  • Performers: Christian Ferras (Violin); Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 33 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1802-1803
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for violin, viola & cello in E flat major, K. 563
  • Performers: Lillian Fuchs (Viola); Joseph Fuchs (Violin); Paul Tortelier (Cello)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1788.
  • Running Time: 38 min. 3 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Trio for Piano and Strings no 2 in C minor, Op. 66
  • Performers: Pablo Casals (Cello); Christian Ferras (Violin); Wilhelm Kempff (Piano)
  • Running Time: 32 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 04/30/1845
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Quintet for 2 Violins, 2 Violas and Cello no 4 in G minor, K 516
  • Performer: Ernst Wallfisch (Viola)
  • Running Time: 35 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1787
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Brahms, Johannes : Quartet for Strings no 1 in C minor, Op. 51/1
  • Running Time: 31 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1866-1873
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 114, "Ach, lieben Christen, seid getrost" BWV 114 :: 2. Aria. Wo wird in diesem
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 9 min. 18 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/01/1724
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 3 voices, chorus, 2 flutes, strings & continuo in A major, BWV 234 (BC E3) :: Aria. Domine De
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 4 min. 51 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Mass for 4 voices, chorus, 2 oboes, strings & continuo in G major, BWV 236 (BC E4) :: 5. Aria. Quaniam
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 6 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Choral
  • Written: 1738-1739
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 205, "Zerreisset, zersprenget, zertrümmert die Gruft" BWV 205 :: 9. Aria. Angene
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Eleanor Steber; Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 3 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/03/1725
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 205, "Zerreisset, zersprenget, zertrümmert die Gruft" BWV 205 :: 10. Recitativo.
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Eleanor Steber; Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 2 min. 56 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/03/1725
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 205, "Zerreisset, zersprenget, zertrümmert die Gruft" BWV 205 :: 12. Recitativo.
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Eleanor Steber; Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/03/1725
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 205, "Zerreisset, zersprenget, zertrümmert die Gruft" BWV 205 :: 13. Duetto. Zwe
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 3 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/03/1725
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Christen, ätzet diesen Tag, BWV 63 :: 3. Aria (Duetto). Gott, du hast es woh
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Eleanor Steber; Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 7 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1714-1715
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 113, "Herr Jesu Christ, du höchstes Gut" BWV 113 :: 5. Aria. Jesus nimmt die Sü
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 4 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 08/20/1724
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 70, "Wachet! betet! betet! wachet!" BWV 70 :: 3. Aria. Wenn kömmt der Tag
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 7 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/21/1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 56, "Ich will den Kreuzstab gerne tragen" BWV 56 :: 3. Aria. Endlich, endlich w
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 4 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 10/27/1726
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 97, "In allen meinen Taten" BWV 97 :: 4. Ich traue seiner Gnaden
  • Performers: Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 9 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1734
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 60, "O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort" BWV 60 :: 4. Recitativo e Arioso. Der Tod bleib
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute)
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 6 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/07/1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 60, "O Ewigkeit, du Donnerwort" BWV 60 :: 5. Choral. Es is genug
  • Performers: Norman Farrow (Bass Baritone); Erich Kahn (Piano); Robert Bloom (Oboe); Eleanor Steber; Bernard Greenhouse (Cello); Maurice Wilk (Violin); Julius Baker (Flute); Jan Peerce
  • Ensemble: Bach Aria Group
  • Running Time: 1 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 11/07/1723
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Cantata no 202, "Weichet nur, betrübte Schatten" ("Wedding Cantata") BWV 202
  • Performer: Maria Stader (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 22 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Written: by 1730
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 3 in G major, BWV 1048
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 14 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Bach, Johann Sebastian : Brandenburg Concerto no 4 in G major, BWV 1049
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 16 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Baroque
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 03/24/1721
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Ch'io mi scordi di te...Non temer, amato bene, K 505
  • Performer: Victoria de los Angeles (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 11 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1786
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Divertimento for String Quartet in D major, K 136 (125a)
  • Conductor: Sándor Végh
  • Running Time: 13 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1772
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 1 in C major, Op. 15
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 34 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1798
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Concerto for Piano no 2 in B flat major, Op. 19
  • Performer: Mieczyslaw Horszowski (Piano)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 29 min. 52 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1788-1798
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performers: Lillian Fuchs (Viola); Joseph Fuchs (Violin)
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 33 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1779
  • Studio/Live: Live

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Symphony no 4 in B flat major, Op. 60
  • Conductor: Pablo Casals
  • Ensemble: Prades Festival Orchestra
  • Running Time: 37 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Orchestral
  • Written: 1807
  • Studio/Live: Live