1 800 222 6872

Faure: Piano Works

Album Summary

>Fauré, Gabriel : Romance sans paroles, Op. 17
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
>Fauré, Gabriel : Impromptu for piano no 2 in F minor, Op. 31
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
>Fauré, Gabriel : Improvisation for piano in C sharp minor (Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/5
>Fauré, Gabriel : Op. 103
>Fauré, Gabriel : Ballade for Piano and Orchestra in F sharp major, Op. 19
Performer Composer
Notes & Reviews:

Recording information: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001).



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Fauré, Gabriel : Romance sans paroles, Op. 17 :: no 3 in A flat major
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1863

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for Piano no 1 in E flat minor, Op. 33 no 1
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1875

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 3 in A flat major, Op.33/3
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Fauré, Gabriel : Impromptu for piano no 2 in F minor, Op. 31
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1883

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 6 in D flat major, Op. 63
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 9 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1894

>Fauré, Gabriel : Barcarolle for piano no 1 in A minor, Op. 26
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 36 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1881

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 11 in F sharp minor, Op. 104/1
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1913

>Fauré, Gabriel : Nocturne for piano no 13 in B minor, Op. 119
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 8 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1921

>Fauré, Gabriel : Improvisation for piano in C sharp minor (Huit pièces brèves), Op. 84/5
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1901

>Fauré, Gabriel : Romance sans paroles, Op. 17 :: no 1 in A flat major
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 54 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1863

>Fauré, Gabriel : Op. 103 :: Prélude no 2 in C sharp minor
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 24 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909-1910

>Fauré, Gabriel : Op. 103 :: Prélude no 7 in A major
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1909-1910

>Fauré, Gabriel : Ballade for Piano and Orchestra in F sharp major, Op. 19
  • Performer: Kun-woo Paik (Piano)
  • Notes: Brangwyn Hall, Swansea (07/29/2001-07/31/2001)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 04/1881