1 800 222 6872

Loewe: Lieder U Balladen Nach Goethe

Album Summary

>Loewe, Carl : Turmwächter Lynceus zu den Füßen der Helena, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
>Loewe, Carl : Lynceus, der Helena seine Schätze darbietend, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8
>Loewe, Carl : Lynceus, der Türmer, auf Faust's Sternwarte singend, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder,
>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied II, for voice & piano (no 3b from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
>Loewe, Carl : Ich denke dein, for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
>Loewe, Carl : Sehnsucht, song for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
>Loewe, Carl : Frühzeitiger Frühling, for voice & piano, Op. 79/1
>Loewe, Carl : Im Vorübergehen, song for 4 voices & piano, Op. 81/1
>Loewe, Carl : Freibeuter ("Mein Haus hat kein' Thür"), for voice & piano
>Loewe, Carl : Gottes ist der Orient, Op. 22, Vol. 1, no 5
>Loewe, Carl : Erlkönig, for voice & piano, Op. 1/3
>Loewe, Carl : Wirkung in der Ferne, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 59/1
>Loewe, Carl : Der Sänger, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 59/2
>Loewe, Carl : Der getreue Eckart, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 44/2
>Loewe, Carl : Die wandelnde Glocke, for voice & piano, Op. 20/3
>Loewe, Carl : Gutmann und Gutweib, for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
>Loewe, Carl : Der Fischer, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 43/1
>Loewe, Carl : Hochzeitslied, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 20/1
>Loewe, Carl : Der Zauberlehrling, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 20/2
Performers Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Loewe, Carl : Turmwächter Lynceus zu den Füßen der Helena, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 10 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Lynceus, der Helena seine Schätze darbietend, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 50 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Lynceus, der Türmer, auf Faust's Sternwarte singend, song for voice & piano (from Gesammelte Lieder,
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Wandrers Nachtlied II, for voice & piano (no 3b from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 1)
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Ich denke dein, for voice & piano (no 1 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 21 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Sehnsucht, song for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 3)
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 16 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1818

>Loewe, Carl : Frühzeitiger Frühling, for voice & piano, Op. 79/1
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 35 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Im Vorübergehen, song for 4 voices & piano, Op. 81/1
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Freibeuter ("Mein Haus hat kein' Thür"), for voice & piano
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 32 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Gottes ist der Orient, Op. 22, Vol. 1, no 5
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Erlkönig, for voice & piano, Op. 1/3
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 30 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Wirkung in der Ferne, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 59/1
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Der Sänger, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 59/2
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 4 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Der getreue Eckart, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 44/2
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 26 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1835

>Loewe, Carl : Die wandelnde Glocke, for voice & piano, Op. 20/3
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Gutmann und Gutweib, for voice & piano (no 5 from Gesammelte Lieder, Vol. 8)
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Loewe, Carl : Der Fischer, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 43/1
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Hochzeitslied, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 20/1
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 6 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal

>Loewe, Carl : Der Zauberlehrling, ballad for voice & piano, Op. 20/2
  • Performers: Klaus Mertens (Bass); Norman Shetler (Piano)
  • Notes: Walchstadt (03/05/1996-03/07/1996)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal