1 800 222 6872

Beethoven: Trio In B Major Op.11/Brahms: Trio In A Minor Op.114/Hartmann: Serena

> Trio in A minor, Op. 114 - I. Allegro
> Trio in A minor, Op. 114 - II. Adagio
> Trio in A minor, Op. 114 - III. Andantino grazioso
> Serenade in A major, Op. 24 - I. Idyl
> Trio in A minor, Op. 114 - IV. Allegro
> Serenade in A major, Op. 24 - II. Romance
> Serenade in A major, Op. 24 - III: Finale: Rondo

Album Summary

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano, Clarinet/Violin and Cello no 4 in B flat major, Op. 11
>Glinka, Mikhail : Trio pathetique, for clarinet (or violin), bassoon (or cello) & piano in D minor, G. iv173
>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for clarinet (or viola), cello & piano in A minor, Op. 114
>Hartmann, Emil : Serenade for clarinet, cello & piano in A major, Op. 24
Ensemble Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Beethoven, Ludwig van : Trio for Piano, Clarinet/Violin and Cello no 4 in B flat major, Op. 11
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Clarinet Trio
  • Running Time: 23 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1798

>Glinka, Mikhail : Trio pathétique, for clarinet (or violin), bassoon (or cello) & piano in D minor, G. iv173
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Clarinet Trio
  • Running Time: 16 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Chamber Music
  • Written: 1832

>Brahms, Johannes : Trio for clarinet (or viola), cello & piano in A minor, Op. 114
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Clarinet Trio
  • Running Time: 28 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Hartmann, Emil : Serenade for clarinet, cello & piano in A major, Op. 24
  • Ensemble: Copenhagen Clarinet Trio
  • Running Time: 18 min. 43 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1877