- Michel Brodard (Bass Baritone)
- Charles Daniels (Tenor)
- Peter Harvey (Bass)
- Martina Lins (Soprano)
- Christoph Prégardien (Tenor)
- Andreas Scholl (Countertenor)
Notes & Reviews:
For over thirty years, the Ensemble Vocal de Lausanne has built up a prestigious musical career. Thanks to its conductor Michel Corboz and the world-wide reputation of its recordings, this group of singers, constantly rejuvenated and renewed, has maintained a high standard of quality. This exceptional performance of 1994, the first in a series, perfectly illustrates why Corboz and this group are so highly acclaimed.
ReviewsThere are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Works DetailsBach, Johann Sebastian : Saint John Passion, BWV 245
- Performers: Michel Brodard (Bass Baritone); Charles Daniels (Tenor); Peter Harvey (Bass); Martina Lins (Soprano); Christoph Prégardien (Tenor); Andreas Scholl (Countertenor)
- Conductor: Michel Corboz
- Ensemble: Lausanne Instrumental Ensemble
- Running Time: 117 min. 55 sec.
- Period Time: Baroque
- Form: Cantata/Oratorio
- Written: 1724
- Language: German
- Studio/Live: Live