1 800 222 6872

Blüthner - Chopin, Rachmaninov, Brahms / Bezprozvannykh

Album Summary

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Morceaux de fantaisie (5), for piano, Op. 3
>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzi (3) for Piano, Op. 117
>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
>Liszt, Franz : Un sospiro, for piano in D flat major (Grande études de concert no 3), S. 144/3 (LW A118/3)
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria, transcription for piano (after Schubert D. 489c & D. 839, I & II), S. 558/12 & S. 557d (L
>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in G flat major, D 899, no 9
>Grünfeld, Alfred : Paraphrase on a Theme from Johann Strauss's Die Fledermaus, for piano
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

An appealing program of encores and miniatures forms this additional release in the new Hansser Classic Bluthner Artis Series, featuring the "Poet of Pianos," the Bluthner concert grand. Elnea Bezprozvannyykh is one of the most promising among the younger generation of Russian-born pianists, though she now lives in the Netherlands where she completes advanced study at the renowned Sweelinck Conservatory. She has a busy concert, teaching, and recording career, and was recently appointed the director of the Benelux Bluthner Center. In 1989 she became the first Russian female pianist to play at the White House.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Chopin, Frédéric : Fantasy-Impromptu for piano in C sharp minor, Op. 66, CT. 46
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 42 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1834

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 20 in C sharp minor, KK IVa/16, CT. 127 (B. 49)
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Rachmaninov, Sergey : Morceaux de fantaisie (5), for piano, Op. 3 :: Nr. 1
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 5 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Brahms, Johannes : Intermezzi (3) for Piano, Op. 117
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Liszt, Franz : Liebesträume, notturno for piano no 3 in A flat major ("O Lieb, so lang du lieben kannst"), S. 541/
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 17 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1843-1850

>Liszt, Franz : Un sospiro, for piano in D flat major (Grande études de concert no 3), S. 144/3 (LW A118/3)
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1848

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Adagio for Piano in B minor, K 540
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 15 min. 2 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1788

>Liszt, Franz : Ave Maria, transcription for piano (after Schubert D. 489c & D. 839, I & II), S. 558/12 & S. 557d (L
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 6 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: by 1838

>Schubert, Franz : Impromptu in G flat major, D 899, no 9
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 5 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: ?1827

>Grünfeld, Alfred : Paraphrase on a Theme from Johann Strauss's Die Fledermaus, for piano
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 7 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Carnival of the animals
  • Performer: Elena Bezprozvannykh (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 13 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1886