1 800 222 6872

Three French Pianists - Chaminade, Saint-Saëns, Diemer

Album Summary

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Callirhoë, air de ballet for piano, Op. 30
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Pas des écharpes (Scarf Dance), air de ballet for piano, Op. 37b/2
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Danse ancienne (3), for piano, Op. 95
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Les Sylvains (The Fauns), for piano, Op. 60
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Danse Crèole, for piano, Op. 94
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : La Lisonjera (The Flatterer), for piano, Op. 50
>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Pierette, for piano, Op. 41
>Diémer, Louis : Grande valse de concert, for piano in D flat, Op. 37
>Diémer, Louis : Chant du nautonier, for piano
>Godard, Benjamin : Valse chromatique, for piano, Op. 88
>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Africa, Op. 89
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Valse mignonne, for piano in E flat major, Op. 104
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Valse nonchalante, for piano in D flat major, Op. 110 (also orchestrated)
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Ascanio, opera in 5 acts
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Rêverie, song for voice & orchestra
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Samson et Dalila, Op. 47
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Mélodies persanes, songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 26
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Rhapsodie d'Auvergne for Piano and Orchestra in C major, Op. 73
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Le Déluge, oratorio for voices, chorus & orchestra, Op. 45
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Elegy no 1 for violin & piano, Op. 143
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Suite algérienne, for orchestra in C major, Op. 60
>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Mazurka for Piano no 1 in G minor, Op. 21
Performers Composers


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased

Works Details

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Callirhoë, air de ballet for piano, Op. 30
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 53 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Pas des écharpes (Scarf Dance), air de ballet for piano, Op. 37b/2
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1888

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Danse ancienne (3), for piano, Op. 95 :: 3. Courante
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 23 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1899

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Les Sylvains (The Fauns), for piano, Op. 60
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 20 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1892

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Danse Crèole, for piano, Op. 94
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : La Lisonjera (The Flatterer), for piano, Op. 50
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Chaminade, Cécile L. : Pierette, for piano, Op. 41
  • Performer: Cécile Chaminade (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 33 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Diémer, Louis : Grande valse de concert, for piano in D flat, Op. 37
  • Performer: Louis Diémer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 01/1904

>Diémer, Louis : Chant du nautonier, for piano
  • Performer: Louis Diémer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 15 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic

>Godard, Benjamin : Valse chromatique, for piano, Op. 88
  • Performer: Louis Diémer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 9 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Mendelssohn, Felix : Song without words, Op. 67/4 (Presto)
  • Performer: Louis Diémer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 46 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 05/05/1845

>Chopin, Frédéric : Nocturne for piano no 8 in D flat major, Op. 27/2, CT. 115
  • Performer: Louis Diémer (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 44 sec.
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1835

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Africa, Op. 89
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Notes: Composition written: 1891.
  • Running Time: 2 min. 47 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1891

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Valse mignonne, for piano in E flat major, Op. 104
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1896

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Valse nonchalante, for piano in D flat major, Op. 110 (also orchestrated)
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1898

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Concerto for Piano no 2 in G minor, Op. 22 :: [Excerpt]
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Concerto
  • Written: 1868

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Ascanio, opera in 5 acts :: Air
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 28 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1890

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Rêverie, song for voice & orchestra
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 8 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1851

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Samson et Dalila, Op. 47 :: Printemps que commence
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 38 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1859-1877

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Mélodies persanes, songs (6) for voice & piano, Op. 26 :: 3. La Solitaire
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 25 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1870

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Rhapsodie d'Auvergne for Piano and Orchestra in C major, Op. 73
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 1 min. 58 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1884

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Le Déluge, oratorio for voices, chorus & orchestra, Op. 45
  • Performers: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano); Gabriel Willaume (Violin)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 31 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Cantata/Oratorio
  • Written: 1875

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Elegy no 1 for violin & piano, Op. 143
  • Performers: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano); Gabriel Willaume (Violin)
  • Running Time: 4 min. 29 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1915

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Suite algérienne, for orchestra in C major, Op. 60 :: Rêverie à Blidah
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 48 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Suite algérienne, for orchestra in C major, Op. 60 :: Marche militaire française
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 3 min. 41 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1880

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Mazurka for Piano no 1 in G minor, Op. 21
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 59 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1862

>Saint-Saëns, Camille : Valse mignonne, for piano in E flat major, Op. 104
  • Performer: Camille Saint-Saëns (Piano)
  • Running Time: 2 min. 37 sec.
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Form: Waltz
  • Written: 1896