1 800 222 6872

Violin Recital [Special Release]

Album Summary

>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesfreud
>Vitali, Giovanni Battista : Chaconne in G Minor, Molto Moderato - Arr. For Violin and Piano
>Vecsey, Franz von : La campanella, arrangement for violin & piano (after Paganini)
>Lutoslawski, Witold : Subito
>Sinding, Christian : Suite in a Minor for Violin and Orchestra
>Ernst, Heinrich Wilhelm : Polyphonic Studies (6) for Violin solo
>Takemitsu, Toru : Elegy (Hika), for violin & piano
>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
>Sarasate, Pablo de : Carmen Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 25
Performer Composers

Notes & Reviews:

Debut album from classical violinist Ryu Goto. Draws from the program of his 2001 national tour ''Recitle Tour,'' and his works as heard in documentaries and commercials. Deutsche Grammophon. 2005.



Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review

Works Details

>Ravel, Maurice : Tzigane
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1922-1924

>Kreisler, Fritz : Liebesfreud
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: by 1910

>Vitali, Giovanni Battista : Chaconne in G Minor, Molto Moderato - Arr. For Violin and Piano :: L. Ch
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Baroque

>Vecsey, Franz von : La campanella, arrangement for violin & piano (after Paganini)
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Modern

>Lutoslawski, Witold : Subito
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Modern
  • Written: 1992

>Sinding, Christian : Suite in a Minor for Violin and Orchestra :: 1st Movement 'Presto'
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Post Romantic
  • Written: 1889

>Ernst, Heinrich Wilhelm : Polyphonic Studies (6) for Violin solo
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Romantic

>Takemitsu, Toru : Elegy (Hika), for violin & piano
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Contemporary
  • Written: 1966

>Paganini, Niccolò : Caprices (24) for Violin solo, Op. 1
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: circa 1817

>Sarasate, Pablo de : Carmen Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra, Op. 25
  • Performer: Ryu Goto
  • Period Time: Romantic
  • Written: 1883