1 800 222 6872

Günter Wand Edition - Mozart: Litaniae, Arias, Overtures

Audio Samples

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Litaniae de venerabili altaris sacramento, for soloists, chorus & orchestra, K. 243
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Misera! dove son...Ah! non son io, K 369
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Bella mia fiamma, addio!...Resta, o cara!, recitative and aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 528
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cosi fan tutte, K 588
>     Overture
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>     Overture
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
>     Overture

Album Summary

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Litaniae de venerabili altaris sacramento, for soloists, chorus & orchestra, K. 243
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Misera! dove son...Ah! non son io, K 369
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Bella mia fiamma, addio!...Resta, o cara!, recitative and aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 528
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Cosi fan tutte, K 588
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620
>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492
Performers Conductor Ensembles Composer


Reviews

There are currently no reviews, be the first one!
Login or Create an Account to write a review
 

Also Purchased



Previous


Next


Works Details

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Litaniae de venerabili altaris sacramento, for soloists, chorus & orchestra, K. 243
  • Performers: Karl Ridderbusch (Bass); Margaret Marshall (Soprano); Adolf Dallapozza (Tenor)
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Bavarian Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 32 min. 57 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1776

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Misera! dove son...Ah! non son io, K 369
  • Performer: Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Cologne West German Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 7 min. 14 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1781

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Bella mia fiamma, addio!...Resta, o cara!, recitative and aria for soprano & orchestra, K. 528
  • Performer: Margaret Marshall (Soprano)
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Cologne West German Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 9 min. 11 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Vocal
  • Written: 1787

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Così fan tutte, K 588 :: Overture
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Cologne West German Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 45 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1790

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute), K. 620 :: Overture
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Cologne West German Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 7 min. 22 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Form: Opera/Operetta
  • Written: 1791

>Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus : Le nozze di Figaro (The Marriage of Figaro), opera, K. 492 :: Overture
  • Conductor: Günter Wand
  • Ensemble: Cologne West German Radio Symphony Orchestra
  • Running Time: 4 min. 7 sec.
  • Period Time: Classical
  • Written: 1786